twenty ➵ bruised

°•. ✿ .•° 

Yoongi snickered, "Touch him and I'll kill you."

"I'd love to see you try," Hoseok grinned, his grin quickly falling as Yoongi walked a few steps closer.

"I keep to my word, Hoseok. Touch Jimin and I'll see you at your funeral."

And with that Yoongi walked away.

"What were you doing?" Jimin asked in a slurry voice as he saw Yoongi walk in.

"And you're drunk," Yoongi stated the obvious as he crouched down to where Jimin was laying. "C'mon, we're going to my place."

"What about Hobi hyung," Jimin made grabby hands to Hoseok who stood at the balcony door, his jaw clenched as he saw Yoongi pick Jimin up bridal style.

"He's staying with Taehyung and Jungkook," Yoongi quickly said, not breaking eye contact with Hoseok as though he was challenging him.

"But we had plans!" Jungkook whined and Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"I have ear buds, don't worry," Hoseok bluntly said, his fun and bubbly demeanor completely gone as he sat on the couch refusing to look at Yoongi.

"Well, we'll be off," Yoongi yelled, "Bye guys."

"Bye!" Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison.

"Bye Hobi," Yoongi mocked and Hoseok scoffed, looking away.

Both of them had tension between them that was growing by each day.

"When are you leaving?" Yoongi asked the question he was dying to know the answer to when the boys were out, having fun on a picnic and spending as much time as they could being care free before school started.

It was cold as hell but that didn't stop the boys from having a barbecue and doing the things a normal person would do in summer.

"When school starts," Hoseok snapped back, "You got a problem?"

"Yeah," Yoongi was quick to reply, "Why can't you leave now?"

"I don't need your permission to stay, I'm here to see my friends not you."

Yoongi put his hand on his chest, sarcasm dripping from his actions, "Ouch, that hurt."

"Good."

Hoseok got up, not wanting to converse with Yoongi much longer and would rather help Taehyung with the barbecue.

Yoongi scoffed, who did he think he was?

"Baby," He heard Jimin's sing song voice approach and all his worries disappeared once he laid eyes on his boyfriend's beautiful smile, "Why so sad?"

Jimin pouted as he stood in between Yoongi's legs, pinching his cheeks.

"Not sad, just jealous."

"You're always jealous," Jimin giggled as he leaned down and kissed the tip of Yoongi's nose.

Yoongi hummed, "I'm just a bit possessive."

"A bit?" Jimin laughed, sitting on Yoongi's lap as he played with Yoongi's hair.

"Shut up," Yoongi whined, hugging the laughing boy closer. "When's the food gonna be ready?"

"Oh, about that," Jimin sucked in a sharp breath and quickly spoke, "Taehyung burnt all the sausages so we are starting over."

"What?!" Yoongi exclaimed, "Those took ages to cook! How the fuck did he manage to burn them?"

"Who knows? It's Taehyung we are talking about," Jimin snickered and Yoongi just sighed.