eight ➵ feelings

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇  

Jimin ignored Yoongi's calls the next day, he ignored Jungkook's harsh and desperate knocking on his bedroom door and he ignored Taehyung's yells for him to come out of his room.

He just lay in his bed in shorts and a plain white t-shirt, his hair messy and his eyes droopy, his blanket suffocated him in heat but he really didn't care.

All he could think about was what he saw yesterday.

He couldn't help but feel jealous of the pair, especially Jungkook.

Everyone had eyes on Jungkook and it made him think; what was so special about the raven haired boy?

Maybe it was the fact that he had gotten so close to Yoongi over such a small period of time through him being his friend with benefits that he had grown attached to the boy, finding it strange to see Jungkook in a place that was made for him.

Or maybe he was jealous of Yoongi that he was enjoying his time with Jungkook whereas he hated every second he spent with Taehyung on that unfaithful day.

He groaned as his phone buzzed for the 15th time that morning, not that he was counting, and reached out for it. His hand tapped around lazily, unable to see from his blurry vision of the sudden bright sunlight in his room.

The weather was completely opposite to what he was feeling right now.

Jimin squinted as he looked at the lock screen of his phone, not surprised to see the messages were all from Yoongi. 

Yoongi ♡

Hello?

Yoongi ♡ 

Jimin, are you there?

 Yoongi ♡

 Why are you not answering me?

Yoongi ♡ 

Jungkook told me you didn't come out your room all day and you were acting weird yesterday

 Yoongi ♡

Hellooooo??

Yoongi ♡  

I'm coming over

Yoongi ♡ 

I'm going to break in if you don't open up

Read 12:37 

At exactly 12:38, a knock at the door made Jimin jump and he clutched his phone to his chest. 

"Open up! It's me!" Yoongi's gruff voice spoke and Jimin's heart beat sped up.

Partly because Yoongi was here and that was the effect the boy was starting to have on Jimin but also because his voice was so gruff it could only mean that his sleep was disturbed and he was beyond furious.

Jimin didn't want to add to that but he knew it was too late and was close to tears as he hesitantly unlocked his bedroom door. Why he was fixing his hair while doing so? He had no idea.

The door instantly flew open and a body collided into Jimin's, making Jimin fly back and land on the floor with a wince. Yoongi stood there, clad in flannel pajama pants and a loose white tee. His hair was all over the place and his eyes looked tired but held a dangerous aura behind them.

Jimin's breath hitched.

He was in deep shit.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi blankly spoke, crouching down to Jimin's level who was still on the floor.

Jimin didn't know what to say and how to say it. Does he just go out and say that he may be catching feelings for the blonde haired boy or does he wait and lie through his teeth?

He chose the latter, too afraid to confess while Yoongi was in a bad mood.

"Nothing," Jimin awkwardly laughed as he got up, Yoongi's eyes following him and making Jimin feel small as he made his way back to bed, "Y'know how we get those days? Just feeling under the weather is all."

Yoongi let out a low growl as he leapt for Jimin making Jimin yelp as he was tackled to the bed, Yoongi straddling his waist and pinning his arms up above his head. Jimin whined and flailed around until he knew there was no point and surrendered.

That was when he looked up.

Yoongi's pale complexion was before him, his golden locks fell over his forehead, his eyes blank but at the same time holding so much hidden emotion and those bubblegum pink lips that were so firm but looked like they were so soft to touch. Jimin swore that there was a devil disguised in an angel's form above him, Yoongi's dirty intentions bringing him no where near heaven.

"G-get off," Jimin whimpered as Yoongi applied force on the grip that he had on Jimin's arm, "It hurts, stop it!"

Yoongi loosened his grip but kept Jimin secured underneath him, "Why are you fighting against it?"

Jimin realised that his actions were indeed peculiar as before he would've leaned up to kiss Yoongi before the older could even make the first move, helping Yoongi with his crush Jungkook. Jimin looked away making Yoongi suspect the boy more.

Jimin never looked away with a flushed face like that.

"Tell me what happened," Yoongi shook Jimin's shoulders making him squint his eyes shut and grab onto the loose material of Yoongi's shirt, pleading him to stop. "Did Taehyung do something?"

Jimin shook his head.

"Was it Jungkook? Did I do something-"

"You don't need me anymore!" Jimin suddenly yelled, wanting to shut Yoongi up as frustration arose within him.

It definitely worked.

Yoongi got off Jimin and sat on the edge of the bed, his head ducked. "You saw, didn't you?"

Jimin didn't answer, hoping his silence would answer Yoongi's question.

"Listen," Yoongi turned around, meeting eyes with Jimin would was now sat on his knees, "Jungkook and I spoke about it and he said that he didn't mean for things to go that far, it was just the heat of the moment-"

"Hyung, it's fine. Why are you explaining this to me? I'm happy that you two got that close," Jimin cut Yoongi off, his words coming out quiet and more soft than intended. He hated seeing Yoongi upset while explaining how his time went with his crush, ending in something terrible. "I can manage without you, I think Taehyung may like me-"

"Jimin," Yoongi cut Jimin's rambling as he got on the bed and crawled towards him, making the boy look up with a startled expression once Yoongi grabbed his face and brought it so close to his own that their noses was nearly touching, "You've been acting weird, why? We trust each other right? So tell me why! Stop hiding things from me!"

Jimin eyes met Yoongi's desperate ones and he was given the feeling of déjà vu, wanting to lean in and stop seeing the pain buried behind Yoongi's chocolate brown irises. 

"I said it was nothing, hyung!"

"Then why are you rambling? You never ramble! Only when you are nervous, why are you nervous, Jiminie?" Yoongi shot questions at the younger, hoping his annoying acts would get Jimin to spill.

He took a deep breath, his hands coming in contact with the soft skin of Yoongi's forearm as he wrapped his fingers around it, his fingers gently caressing the skin and travelling up until they met with the fabric of his shirt which he grabbed in his fists, pulling Yoongi lower. Jimin forced his body to stop shaking as he spoke, the sound of his pulse making it difficult to hear himself speak.

"I-I think I have feelings for you, Yoongi hyung."

  ࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇  

bts released europe tour dates and i'm broke :,(