ten ➵ gay karaoke

*✧・゚warning : adult content *✧・゚ 

  ────── 〔✿〕──────  

The next day, Jimin had finally got out of bed, hunger possessing him as he made his way to the kitchen and ignoring the stares from his best friends.

Jungkook was going to get up, wanting to comfort Jimin and make him smile like he had done a few days ago but Taehyung stopped him, gesturing to leave him for a while. Yoongi looked at him with longing eyes that Jimin felt but didn't return, wanting Yoongi to feel guilty for making him feel like this.

Although at the same time, Jimin hated feeling like this. He wanted to be happy again and took an extra long time stirring the strawberry flavouring into his cold glass of milk, hoping someone, anyone, would approach him and give him a chance to be back to the way he was.

No one came when he was done, his milkshake sitting on the counter and his back turned to his anticipated friends. Jimin hesitantly turned around, his heart jumping when he sees Yoongi stood just a meter away and Jungkook and Taehyung no where in sight.

Bastards.

"Jimin-"

"Don't force yourself," Jimin turned back around, going to grab his glass and leave but Yoongi was quick to grab his wrist and spin him around, slamming his hands on the counter on either side of Jimin startling him and making the glass of milkshake nearly fall over.

Yoongi had to admit it wasn't the best approach but he couldn't help himself, his annoyance had peeked and he had to lash out on someone so why not Jimin?

"I need you," Yoongi growled against Jimin's lips and Jimin's heart beat was running a marathon as he raised his shaky hands, grabbing hold on Yoongi's shirt. 

"Y-you don't," Jimin whimpered, his eyes finally meeting Yoongi's, "You have Jungkook-"

Yoongi groaned, cutting Jimin off, "I don't! Why don't you fucking listen?! We still are friends with benefits! You still owe me!"

Jimin jumped at Yoongi's sudden loud voice and Yoongi hated making the boy scared but needed to get his point across, "I don't have him! He wasn't thinking! He- he-"

Jimin looked up with wide eyes as he saw Yoongi's bottom lip quiver and Yoongi pushed himself away from Jimin, turning his back away from him as he covered his face with his forearm.

"Hyung?" Jimin called out in a quiet voice, worried as Yoongi wasn't saying anything and his body shook slightly.

"He said he r-regretted it!" Yoongi finally said, his voice louder than intended as he turn around and Jimin's heart beat faltered. 

Yoongi stood there with a tear stained flushed face, his bottom lip quivering as he bit it, holding back any further emotion as he looked at Jimin with sad eyes.

"You aren't the only one that's hurting!" Yoongi yelled again, his voice shaky and Jimin stepped back, his fingers clutching the edge of the counter so tight to the point that his knuckles were white.

Yoongi sniffed, harshly snatching a tissue from the tissue box next to him before heading to the door of the kitchen, pulling it open. Before going he turned around, his glossy eyes meeting Jimin's worried ones, "Try thinking about others for a change."

Jimin's whole demeanour faltered as the door slammed shut, Jungkook and Taehyung entering at the sound of the objects being thrown around indicating Yoongi departing, the front door slamming shut seconds later making everyone jump.