twelve ➵ early strolls

i haven't forgotten about hoseok, he is coming soon :)

  ┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈  

Namjoon : Hey boyfriend~

Namjoon : Meet me at the bus stop near the convenient store in 10 minutes

Namjoon : you better be there on time, I don't like wiating

Namjoon : Waiting*

Jimin woke up to the constant buzzing of his phone and groaned in annoyance, reaching out to turn it off but ended up finding his hand in a warm enclosed area that was a perfect fit around his pointer finger-

"Get your finger out my nose," He heard a deep voice say and instantly jumped as his eyes widened and he saw a naked Yoongi next to him.

"Wh-what- what," Jimin nearly fell off the bed in surprise but Yoongi caught him just in time, pulling him close and burying his face into his neck, "What did we do?"

"You don't remember?" Yoongi's hot breath sent shivers down Jimin's body and it was then the boy noticed he was naked also. "Jungkook was being annoying so you offered to help out."

Jimin couldn't remember at all so gave up and nuzzled his face into Yoongi's shoulder, enjoying the warmth as much as possible before it was time to depart.

"You're quite good at being a top," Yoongi whispered making Jimin's eyes widen and he jumped up, pulling Yoongi up with him.

"I topped?!" Jimin squealed, was he so dominant that it just came naturally and he forgot like it was nothing?

"You were drunk and kinda?" Yoongi shrugged, removing Jimin's clammy hands and reaching out to grab his jeans from the floor, being quick to pull them on and get out of bed. "Get up, we are gonna be late."

"Yeah, in a minute," Jimin laid back down, watching Yoongi's toned back as he walked out of Jimin's bedroom, hearing murmuring of who he could only presume was Jungkook saying good morning.

Jimin didn't like the feeling in the pit of stomach when thinking of Yoongi and Jungkook together, though his jealousy was the least of his problems as Yoongi still thought Jimin was in love Taehyung.

But unfortunately for Jimin, he had gotten over Taehyung. The past few weeks had been calm and he found himself not drooling over Taehyung's abs as he walked around the apartment shirtless or having the need to plan Jungkook's death sentence as he watched the two flirt all day.

In fact, he found himself head over heels for the boy with blonde hair. Longingly watching him come and go, daydreaming about him in class and using Taehyung as an excuse...

Yes, he had told Yoongi that the feelings he had for him were just a phase and that he was beginning to get over Taehyung too, now just offering to help Yoongi out which Yoongi greatly appreciated.

Though, he didn't go into detail and mention Namjoon, his boyfriend.

Speaking off, when Jimin opened his phone and saw the endless amount of messages from a certain someone, his heart leapt out his chest.

It was way past 10 minutes.

Jimin typed out a quick reply, all the while yelling at Yoongi to hurry up in the bathroom.

Jimin: I'm sorry I woke up late! You can leave without me x

Yoongi came out of the bathroom seconds later, "Why you yelling so much?"