eleven ➵ dominance

long chapter

[3962 words]

  ❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖  

Yoongi laughed awkwardly as he was ready to leave the bathroom before Jimin quickly grabbed his wrist, pulling him back.

"Please," Jimin was close to crying again, "Don't leave me, I do really like you, I need-"

Yoongi grunted before shoving Jimin, cutting the boy off.

"Hyung-"

"You love Taehyung," Yoongi jabbed his finger into Jimin's chest with every word that came out of his gritted teeth, "And I love Jungkook."

"I don't-"

"Just shut the fuck up, okay?" Yoongi hissed, anger making him do things he would regret as he pushed Jimin back again, "I don't and will never like you like that! So, go home and fix up and then call me."

Jimin felt his knees shake, ready to collapse as he looked at Yoongi's glaring eyes and then his retreating back. 

Fix up? 

Was he not good enough? Was there something wrong with him?

Who knew Yoongi could be so vile with his words?

Jimin would have hoped Yoongi would be at least a bit more caring towards his feelings as they were close friends but now Jimin was seeing Yoongi differently and he hated it.

He hated being in love with someone he was beginning to despise.

So Jimin made a decision on his way home that day alone as Jungkook and Taehyung weren't found.

He would try to get over these mild feelings for Yoongi before they grew to something he couldn't remove, he needed to remind himself why Taehyung was the one he loved and Yoongi was his friend with benefits and the person who was helping with his helpless crush towards a taken boy.

"Maybe boys just aren't working," Jimin breathed out as he laid on the sofa of Yoongi's apartment with his head thrown back and an open book on his chest that he got bored of reading, being distracted by the shower running and the light moans of Yoongi.

Jimin didn't want to help him this time.

The thought struck a spark in Jimin's head. What if he was never destined to be with a man and a woman was what he needed? Jimin didn't mind the idea seeing as he was bisexual though knew that the females of his school let alone every other female he came across liked dominant males - which Jimin definitely was not.

But Jimin knew someone who was.

"Why are you staring at me?" Yoongi asked as he entered his room with a towel draped around his waist and water droplets running down his toned torso. "And get out!"

Jimin whined, moving his position on Yoongi's bed which he ran to moments before Yoongi came out the bathroom. 

"Teach me how to be a man," Jimin emphasised as though he was in a drama and Yoongi froze as he dropped the sweatpants he took out of the closet before turning to Jimin with wide eyes.

Then he burst out laughing making Jimin pout and slump his shoulders. "It isn't funny, Hyung!"

"Why?" Yoongi breathed out in between obnoxiously loud laughs and Jimin played with his fingers, refusing to make eye contact as he felt heat rise to his cheeks.

"I-I want to impress the ladies," Jimin looked up with a crooked smirk making Yoongi fall over with laughter.

Jimin had never seen Yoongi laugh this hard and he didn't know how to approach it.