twenty nine ➵ wedding vows

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Yoongi and Jimin had just bought their wedding tuxes and were sat at the cafe in town, drinking their warm drinks and chatting about their future plans.

Everything was so perfect.

But...

There is no such thing as perfect...

Right?

Well, Hoseok was for sure going to get his perfect ending and that included Jimin in his bed with a ring on his finger that Hoseok specifically bought.

"Hoseok?" 

Hoseok looked up as the front door swung open and smirked.

"Jackson."

Jackson's eyebrows knitted together as he looked down at the male who he barely considered his friend. He was just an acquaintance, a friend of Namjoon's who also had bad intentions.

At least now Jackson knew that Namjoon was living a life, a happy life with no violence and no more actions that he would regret later on.

He didn't know much about Hoseok's life. He didn't know if the man standing in front of him had turned over a new leaf.

"Can I help you?" Jackson asked kindly and Hoseok smirked and as soon as he saw that devilish smile, his face paled before anger took over.

Looks like Hoseok hadn't turned over a new leaf.

Then a distant yell of a woman's voice came from behind Jackson.

"Who is it, honey?"

"No one, darling!" Jackson yelled back, "I'll be back in a few minutes!"

Jackson slipped into his shoes and hurried out the door, dragging Hoseok far from the house and roughly pulling him in front of him once they were far enough.

"What the fuck do you want?" Jackson spat and Hoseok bit his bottom lip before letting it go and running his tongue over his new brace-less teeth.

"I need you to do something for me," Hoseok finally said, making eye contact with Jackson who gritted his teeth.

"No," Jackson bluntly said, ready to leave when Hoseok's grip on on his arm stopped him.

"I knew you would say something like that," Hoseok's voice was smooth and his throaty chuckle caught Jackson off guard.

He really wanted to punch him in the face.

"Who's your new baby mama?" Hoseok grinned and Jackson's blood boiled.

"None of your business-"

"It'd be a shame if the baby in her stomach got injured," Hoseok mockingly pouted and now Jackson really wanted to punch him the face.

If there was ever any threat to his child who hadn't even seen the world yet because of him, he would never forgive himself.

"What do you need me to do?" Jackson hissed and Hoseok grinned.

"That's the spirit!"

Jackson just glared and Hoseok sighed.

"You know Min Yoongi?" Hoseok asked and Jackson thought back to when he had heard that name before, slowly nodding as he hazily remembered past events.

"I want you to kill him before his wedding day, don't let anything get in your way or you will have to say goodbye to you're unborn baby."

"I can't kill him-"