seventeen ➵ dude

motivated to update~

   ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡  

"Yoongi," Jimin groaned as he opened his eyes, the throbbing in his head overwhelming him as he groaned and held his head in pain.

"Are you okay?" A voice said and Jimin looked up, his blurry vision making out the figure of Seokjin.

"Jin hyung?" Jimin put his hand on Jin's arm as Jin began to massage Jimin's head, relieving him of the headache.

"Yoongi should be here any moment," Jin informed, sending Jimin a warm smile, "I hope it's not because he needs to."

The comment wasn't meant to reach Jimin's ears but it did and Jimin suddenly looked alarmed, all of his memories coming back to him.

"No no, he will hurt himself!" Jimin cried out, trying to get loose from the wires that was inserted into his skin.

"Jimin, calm down," Jin let out a noise as Jimin accidentally smacked his face, "Jimin!"

"O-oh," Jimin turned around, "Did I hurt you? Sorry, hyung."

"It's fine," Jin rolled his eyes, "Just get back into bed before the nurse comes and has a go at me for not taking care of you."

"You've done enough, hyung, I appreciate it," Jimin insisted, "But Yoongi-"

"Yoongi will be fine," Jin reassured, guiding Jimin to the bed as he laid him down, tucking him into the white bed sheets that smelt like iodoform disinfectant.

Jin sat back down in his chair, watching Jimin as the boy nuzzled his face in the sheets, a sad and lonely look in his eyes.

"Jimin," Jin called and Jimin looked up to the sound of his name, "Please don't hate me."

"Why would I hate you, hyung?" Jimin tilted his head slightly and Jin awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"I mean," Jin sighed, "I was the one snogging your boyfriend."

Jimin giggled slightly making Jin look at him with a confused expression, "I actually wanted to thank you, hyung!"

"Thank me?"

"Yes, you gave me a reason to punch that asshole in the face."

They both laughed before Jin went serious again, "But I honestly had no idea you two were together, I would never have done something like that."

Jimin hummed in gratitude, reaching over and taking Jin's hand in his own making Jin softly smile. He understood why so many people had a liking for Jimin, the boy was just so damn soft.

"Do you love Namjoon hyung?"

Jin gulped, "I used to."

"You can't ever stop loving someone, I learnt that the hard way," Jimin looked at Jin as the boy worriedly looked down at his lap, his grip around Jimin's hand tightening.

"I shouldn't be in love with a monster like him," Jin's lips trembled as he flicked his hair out of his face before looking up at Jimin with a smile and glossy eyes.

"What do you love about him?" Jimin inquired, wanting to know more about the good things about Namjoon from the people that had known Namjoon for quite a while and had a close connection with him.

"His smile," Jin said, looking off into the distance, "And how he sincerely apologises when he hurts me, his love for music, his resilience."

Jimin slowly took his hand out of Jin's grasp and Jin looked up with alarmed eyes. Did he say something wrong?