✧☾.·:·.* characters *.·:·.☽✧

Disclaimer : Extremely aesthetic post ahead!! 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

Hello!

  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

I thought I would make a chapter so you could see what the characters are like in this book and what to expect and not to expect. I also included pictures/gifs and descriptions on how they look on this chapter (as I'm using the members of Bangtan and they won't all be from the same era).

Keep in mind that these aren't all the characters present in the book but are the main characters and those who will have a beneficial role in this story. Also, don't see the personalities of those used to act the parts when reading, I have made special persona's for each character.

I don't own any of the people listed below, they are only taking the places of the characters that I have created.

..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°..:*°

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Min Yoongi

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

  Min Yoongi is a dull character, he doesn't display much emotion however those who are close to him know when he gets angry, it's time to evacuate. He is violent when it's time to kick some ass and will do so for his friends; he cares a lot about those "three idiots" - his words not mine. Yoongi is also really sexually active and has a lot of sexual tension built up inside of him, causing him to take out his frustration on Jimin.

Description:

Blonde hair

Dark Brown eyes

Piercings ; two on either side, one stud on his helix

Wears glasses (sometimes)

Images/gifs: