sixteen ➵ oppa

✧・゚warning : adult content ✧・゚   

 ───.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*. 。───      

"You know how you said I'm a good top?" Jimin asked as he watched Yoongi fumbling with the buttons of his shirt, getting ready for bed.

Jungkook and Taehyung hadn't gotten back yet and the boys were sure that they got a hotel and were doing the dirty, wanting to make the most of their first official date. They were just so busy that a date as extravagant as going to a five star restaurant and taking a stroll through the city was too time consuming for the boys who were very serious about their studies.

So Yoongi stayed with Jimin to keep him company through the night.

"Yeah," Yoongi chuckled, "You were super drunk though."

"Well, I'm not drunk now and I thought," Jimin looked down with a blush as he began to unbutton his shirt, "that we could try it?"

"You being a top?" Yoongi's eyes went wide, "Jimin, no."

"Wh-what, why?" Jimin whined, taking off his shirt completely and throwing it at Yoongi out of frustration.

"My ass hurt for a solid week," Yoongi said with a small pout and Jimin snickered,

"That's your reason?" Jimin threw his head back as he let out dramatic laughter, "Be a man."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Fine, whatever."

Jimin's eyes widened, "Just like that?"

"Just like that," Yoongi sighed, pulling off his pants and getting on all fours on the bed.

Jimin stood their, fiddling with his bracelet as he nervously watched Yoongi's ass on full display.

"Why are you just staring at it?!" Yoongi yelled, a blush coating his cheeks as he sat down and covered himself with the blankets. "No sex, I don't care! You're making me embarrassed!"

Jimin let a small smile form on his face. He was so lucky to be the only one to see this side of Yoongi and maybe he was taking advantage of it now, but he just wanted to see how far he could take it. How far he could make the most dominant male he knew turn into a submissive pleading for more.

Namjoon taught him a lot.

But Jimin taught himself to change the abusive lessons to one where both were pleasured.

"I'm sorry," Jimin softly said as he approached the bed, ruffling Yoongi's hair as sat on the soft mattress, "You're just so beautiful-"

Yoongi quickly put his hand on Jimin's mouth, cutting the boy off, "Enough with the cheesy bullshit, just f-fuck me already."

Jimin's facial expression's darkened and Yoongi's heart dropped, "Where are your manners?"

"Please fuck me, Daddy-"

"No!" Jimin screeched, "I didn't ask for that!"

"No Daddy kink?" Yoongi tilted his head with a pout showing fake sadness.

"No Daddy kink," Jimin confirmed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Then what do I call you?" Yoongi asked, playing with the hem of the sheets.

"My name?"

"Jimin," Yoongi moaned, "Jimin!" Yoongi screamed making Jimin jump.

"I'm not gonna make you scream my name, so stop practising," Jimin scoffed and Yoongi gasped.