nine ➵ caught in a lie

lil chapter cuz im bored

  ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧  

Yoongi didn't know how to take the news. 

It wasn't that he was flustered from the confession, he had had many love confessions, mainly from the females of his school. Maybe that's why he was staring at Jimin with hooded eyes filled with lust and a racing heart beat.

Because Jimin was just his type; his adorable personality mixed with his innocent looking face, those big beautiful eyes that stared back at his, so engrossed in the words coming out of Yoongi's mouth whenever he spoke to realise his mouth was slightly parted.

Though Yoongi noticed, he would always notice the small details in the younger boy. Such as the small mole on his collarbone, the way he nibbled his bottom lip when he was focused and the way he would pick at his gel coated nails when he would be nervous.

Now was a prime example.

Yoongi simply watched, amused by Jimin's flushed cheeks as he refused to make contact with the blonde haired man who stared at him with no shame. But Yoongi couldn't take anymore, he had to break the news to him sooner or later and would rather not lead him on seeing as Jimin was a vital part in his life and would come to use later on.

"Sorry, Jiminie," Yoongi softly spoke, the sound of rain behind his speech, he was going to explain further but Jimin looked up with glossed eyes.

The weather represented Jimin's mood perfectly as the rain began to get harder, pelting down on the window in a fast rhythmic pace.

"I-it's okay," He waved his hands to reassure Yoongi that he was fine, not wanting to hear his voice any longer and wanting to break down, he didn't know how much longer he could keep the act up so bowed his head so Yoongi couldn't see the trembling of his bottom lip, "You can go, I'm fine."

Yoongi wanted to protest, afraid that he ruined the relationship him between Jimin. He saw the tears that were ready to overflow from Jimin's eyes and was confused to why his heart plummeted as the sight of Jimin crying because of him.

Yoongi wasn't even certain that he didn't have feelings for Jimin, he was just so used to rejecting the people that would pour their hearts out to him that the words came naturally. Though, he had never had this reaction. By now, he would've walked away not giving a care in the world and giving them the cold shoulder whenever they had met.

Yoongi dreaded doing such a thing to Jimin.

"Jimi-"

"I said go!" Jimin slapped away Yoongi's hand that was reaching out to touch him and Yoongi recoiled, all emotion leaving his face as he sighed and got up.

"Sorry," Yoongi whispered once more before exiting the room and closing the door behind him.

As soon as Jimin heard the click of the door, he coughed out a cry and covered his face with hands. He shouldn't be used to the feeling of crying over someone but he was and this time hurt more than any of the times he cried fromTaehyung's rejection.

Why did it hurt ten times as much coming from Yoongi?

Jimin heard voices out of his room and silenced himself enough to listen closely to the muffled voices.

"How is he?"

Jungkook.

Yoongi voice than came after, "Fine, I guess?"

The the front door slammed shut and Jimin let out a loud scream of frustration as he took his pillow and threw it across the room, turning and punching the mattress beneath him as angry tears ran down his cheeks.

Why did he have to fall in love with every person he had the most interaction with? As soon as a person would begin trusting him he had to go ruin it by falling for them and that made Jimin want to literally die. That or get all emotion sucked out of him.

If he knew someone who would do that ata reasonable price, he wouldn't hesitate to give them a call and book an appointment.

But sadly, Jimin was human and feelings and emotions were something every human held and had no control over.

Jimin heard a soft knock on the door and looked up to see Jungkook peek his head in, sending Jimin a soft smile when he saw his blood shot eyes stare back at him. Jungkook invited himself in, Jimin too weak to tell him to go away though his mind was cursing at him every passing second.

Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed and had his back to Jimin who was curled up under the covers. He sighed, the silence of the room making his voice louder when in reality the boy was speaking barely above a whisper.

"I can guess what you spoke about," Jungkook's voice was shaky and Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Firstly, I'm not interested in Yoongi. Thought I'd tell you that first."

Jimin didn't like the feeling of hope that filled his body after Jungkook said that.

"Second, Yoongi is a good guy. He may seem like a dick sometimes but he has good intentions-"

Jimin snapped his head around causing Jungkook to turn his head "I don't need you to tell me what's good about my boyfriend," He hissed and Jungkook's face paled.

"No no that's not what I meant-"

"I just want to be left alone," Jimin sniffed, turning back around and covering his head with the duvet.

"I just want to say that I'm sorry for what you saw yesterday," Jungkook got up, his voice wavering as he got to the doorway, he paused before speaking again, "I'm in love with Taehyung and nothing with change that."

With that he left.

The last comment would have had Jimin's blood boiling but he found himself smiling

He smiled as silent tears ran down his cheeks, hearing the happy couple outside laugh and make up, constantly wiping the tears that just wouldn't stop flowing.

When would he run out?

Would he ever run out?

He sniffed, in need of a tissue as he curled up into a fetus position, the image of a heavenly platinum haired boy in his mind and whispered in a hoarse voice, his voice echoing in his hollow room and almost being lost in the deafening sound of the high volume shower outside.

"And I love Yoongi and nothing with ch-change that."

  ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧  

(j)hope you liked this chapter ♥