fourteen ➵ torture

sorry for the late update, got a bit busy 

hope you like this chapter :)

  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───  

Yoongi threw another piece of bread in the duck pond from the lunch that he hadn't eaten at the designated hour. He just wasn't hungry and couldn't think about his need for food when he had other things to worry about.

Like the boy who he found secretly crying while looking at the bruises on his body. The same boy hiding his feelings and using tube after tube of foundation to cover up the painful scars on his body. 

The same boy who would not be seen after school and would arrive back home 3 hours later, drenched in sweat and unable to form a proper sentence.

The same boy who would skip meals and was getting skinnier and skinnier as the days went, his frame frail and his complexion sickeningly pale.

That boy who would always have his boyfriend stuck to him like super glue, pleased at the image he had made of the once happy and bright Park Jimin.

"Hyung," Yoongi missed the sing song voice of Jimin's voice when he called him that, now that sounded like a cry for help rather than a playful gesture to get the elder's attention.

"Hyung!" Yoongi snapped out of trance to see Taehyung clicking his fingers in front of his face, "What you dreaming about?"

Yoongi scowled, going back to throwing the last of the bread to the ducks who were fast to catch each piece, the huddle fighting to get fed.

"Hyung," Taehyung sighed, leaning against the fence that surrounded the duck pond, "I understand how you feel about Jiminie-"

"How I feel?" Yoongi cut off, a mean look on his face, "You have no idea how I feel!"

"I do," Taehyung insisted, "I want to help him myself."

"Then why don't you?" Yoongi threw the last of the bread in the pond, lazy to break it up into small pieces and figured the ducks could find a way to split it between themselves.

"Because I...I don't know," Taehyung walked with Yoongi as they left the park, the crisp air of October showing the approaching  winter season. "I can't do anything if Jimin doesn't admit it's Namjoon who is hurting him-"

"No Taehyung-ssi," Yoongi stopped in his tracks, turning on his heel and jabbing his finger in his Taehyung's chest, "You just don't want to be beat up by Namjoon and your popularity is a bigger priority than your fucking friends and your masculinity is just too fucking fragile and you don't want it to be torn away by the school's biggest bully who you keep sucking up to! Admit it, admit you asshole!"

Taehyung's eyes widened before his face showed nothing but anger as he pushed Yoongi, roughly pushing him to the floor before straddling him and striking a punch to his stomach making the other groan in agony.

"You saying I can't fight?" Another punch, "My masculinity is fragile?" Another punch.

"Yeah, dick!" Yoongi was quick to throw his bag to the side and grab Taehyung's thigh, swinging it over and easily climbing on top so now he was the one aiming punches at Taehyung's stomach and face. "Picking a fight with me was a wrong move."

And Taehyung knew it was. No one could beat Yoongi in a fight, trust me he had already tried, but Taehyung couldn't contain his anger anymore especially after Yoongi had insulted his masculinity.