{epilogue}

terribly written epilogue...

[unedited]

---

"Yah!"

Woojin slapped away his father's hand, Yoongi sadly dropping the pretzel and holding his hand in defeat.

"Woojin!" Jimin scolded, "Give your father a goddamn pretzel!"

"But Dad-"

Jimin stood up from his seat in a daring manner and Woojin's eyes widened as he quickly shoved the packet of pretzel's into his father's lap and scurried out the door.

"Thanks," Yoongi mumbled as he picked up the packet and shoved his hand in it.

"Thanks what?" Jimin snapped and Yoongi jumped.

"Baby, hubby, darling, love my life, my hope, my angel, my-"

"O-okay, that's enough," Jimin quickly said, hiding his blushing face as Yoongi cooed.

What happened in the last few years?

Well, Yoongi and Jimin had an amazing 5 years of marriage. They adopted a child of age 6 and watched him grow, celebrating his 9th birthday just last month.

Namjoon and Seokjin continued to become the best at their jobs, now in touch with Yoongi and Jimin and would visit now and then. The Kim's got engaged 2 year prior, still planning their extravagant wedding as Seokjin had wanted a night he would never forget.

Jungkook had began to get into dance one more, finding it a great stress reliever and with the help of Jimin's brother, created a really great choreography piece. With a lot of motivational speeches from his friends, Jungkook took his dance to a competition and got first place, this taking him to do more with dance.

He was now a teacher in the outskirts of the city, teaching teens who were also keen on pursuing dance, one of his top students being Woojin. 

Jungkook was next to be appearing on a show and he didn't know when he would begin to let the media consume him and he would soon be the famous Korean dancer who became a billionaire after he was found teaching a group of students the basics of dance.

But at the moment, Jungkook just wanted to have a normal life.

A normal life where he wouldn't have the risk of bumping into Taehyung.

Speaking of the man, he had gotten married but refused to have a child with his wife so they adopted. Taehyung father hated the fact that someone who wasn't his own blood would soon be the owner of his expenses but it was the last resort. What the public thought of them mattered more to Mr Kim than an orphan.

However badly Taehyung wanted to go and see Jungkook, to see his friends, he couldn't. He didn't want to disturb Jungkook's peaceful life and grow the risk of him being killed. It was as though he was a prisoner.

   - ♥ -

"Phone, now."

Woojin groaned, ready to walk away when Yoongi grabbed hold of him and Jimin began to rummage through his son's pockets.

"Wait! Dad!" Woojin yelled, thrashing around in Yoongi arms, "Dad! I'll give it to you! Get off-"

"What in the..." Jimin gaped as he retrieved his hand to find a square piece of foil in his clutches, "MIN-PARK WOOJIN!"

"It- it isn't mine!"

"Why id it in your pocket then?!" Yoongi yelled, his voice booming through out the house.

It was quite rare to see Yoongi angry because when he was angry... well, it was time to run.

Unfortunately for Woojin, the boy had no where to go.

"Fuck," Woojin muttered and Jimin gasped.

"What was that language?!"

"Spanish!" Woojin screamed and Jimin put a hand to his chest, what had happened to his son?

"G-grounded!" Yoongi bellowed, "You're grounded! Forever!"

"I stay in my room all the time anyways!" Woojin yelled, stomping up the long spiral staircase and slamming his bedroom door shut.

"What's the fuck has gotten into him?" Jimin flopped his arms up and Yoongi sighed.

"Probablemente hormonas adolescentes," Yoongi reasoned, rolled his Spanish R's that made Jimin's knees weak.

"Meet me in the bedroom, papi," Jimin winked, skipped along the marbled floor and up the stairs as Yoongi did a little hip shake, wiggling his body and tapping his feet as he followed his lover.

Poor Woojin.

---

the epilogue is so bad because i had to be as blunt as possible. this is because there will be a sequel to this sometime in the future focusing more on taekook rather then yoonmin. it will take a while but i hope you enjoyed the first part of the story! 

this was a lot of fun to write and to see people really engaging with my writing made me beyond happy. i love feedback and some of the comments ive read have actually made me cry with laughter. yall are great.

anyways, thank you so much for coming along with me through this tiring journey! ily and goodnight xoxo

p.s. tell me if you truly want a sequel, i dont wanna write it if no one wants to read it lol