nineteen ➵ sunshine

sorry for the late update skskskd

  ☩══✦══☩  

Yoongi rocked back and forth on his heels to his toes, his hand stuffed in his pockets as he waited with Jimin at the side of the road.

"When will he be here?" Yoongi asked and Jimin looked over with the biggest smile that Yoongi had ever seen.

He had to admit, he was jealous.

"Jungkook said they will be a few more minutes," Jimin happily told, "The movie was fun."

"We didn't even see the ending," Yoongi rolled his eyes and slumped down as he sat on the curb.

Jimin sat down next to him, "I don't think you wanted to see it anyways, you were screaming when there weren't even any jump scares."

Yoongi pouted, leaning his head on his hand that was propped up on his knee, "Still."

Jimin's phone began to ring and he was quick to pick it up, "Hello?"

"Behind you."

Jimin instantly turned around to be met with a boy who was his whole childhood in human form. A boy with curly hair and a sunshine smile, his glowing complexion impersonating the sun perfectly.

"Hobi!" Jimin squealed as he run and jumped into his arms, Hoseok spinning them around as they laughed.

"How come you never hugged me like that?" Jungkook complained as he got out of the taxi, thanking the driver and paying him. 

"Because no one likes you," Jimin snapped before cuddling closer to Hoseok's chest. Hoseok laughing but rolling his eyes when Jimin wasn't looking to assure Jungkook that he wasn't any less important.

However, that was until Yoongi grabbed Jimin's arm and harshly pulled him back, "Hey, I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi."

Hoseok grinned brightly, ignoring Jimin's pout, "You must be Jimin's friend? I've heard a lot about you."

"Boyfriend," Yoongi corrected and Hoseok's eyes widened, looking at Jimin who hid his face behind Yoongi's shoulder.

"Oh?" Hoseok laughed lightly, "Jimin never told me that detail."

"We-well we stopped talking for a while, that's when it happened," Jimin quickly said and Hoseok grinned.

"So, you're relationship is pretty new?"

Yoongi nodded. For some reason, he didn't like Hoseok very much. He just had a vibe that Yoongi didn't like.

Jungkook hugged Hoseok's back, "Let's go back to our place! You still need to meet Taehyung."

"Everyone has someone but me," Hoseok sighed as he got in the back of the taxi once it arrived, Jimin in the middle and Hoseok and Yoongi on either sides, Jungkook sat in the passenger seat, "Oh boo hoo."

Jimin giggled, "You'll find someone, how's Se Hwa?"

"Broke up, she moved to Seoul, her dad is rich as fuck now," Hoseok grimaced, leaning against the window.

Jimin patted Hoseok's shoulder, "It's alright, you can get great girls elsewhere. What's the saying? There are a lot of tentacles on an octopus?"

"No no," Jungkook intervened, "Something about fish."

"Uh fish in the tank?" Yoongi wondered and then the driver sighed and they all turned their attention to the bald man who had stopped at a red light.