six ➵ first times

✧・゚warning : adult content ✧・゚ 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────  

Jimin walked home in confusion and misery but as soon as he entered the apartment, an arm pulled him back and he quickly glanced at who it was as he felt his heart jump.

"Yoongi-"

"Shut up," Yoongi growled as he roughly dragged Jimin into his apartment, which was always empty these days. As soon as he closed the door, he slammed Jimin up against it making the younger wince. "I need you."

Jimin whimpered as Yoongi's rough and desperate hands ran up his shirt, his thumbs rubbing over his sensitive nipples and raking down the skin of his chest.

"A-ah," Jimin tried pulling away as Yoongi smashed his lips to his own, shoving his tongue in Jimin's mouth, "Calm d-down."

Yoongi lowly growled, pulling Jimin by his collar to the sofa where he pushed him down and crawled over him. 

"Don't make a sound," Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear as he ripped his shirt open and began kissing down his pale chest, Jimin instantly arching his back and letting out a strangled moan as this was the first time anyone had touched him in all these places.

"Sorry sorry," Jimin quickly whispered when Yoongi sent him a glare.

Jimin's trousers began getting tight as he thought of Taehyung kissing up his body and leaving marks on his milky white blemish free skin, wanting more as he wiggled around under Yoongi.

Yoongi was getting rougher as the session progressed, his fingernails leaving crescent shaped marks on Jimin's waist where he was holding onto him.

Jimin's eyes widened when Yoongi pulled down the zip of his trousers, pulling them down and then looked up at Jimin expecting him to do the same. Jimin gulped, pulling down his trousers with a blush coating his cheeks and nervously biting his bottom lip.

"Take it all off," Yoongi groaned, frustrated by Jimin's slow movements as he grabbed the hem of his trousers and pulled them off in one swift motion, throwing them behind his shoulder. 

Yoongi reached in his back pocket, pulling out a foiled packet and Jimin instantly backed away as realisation hit him.

"Woah woah woah," Jimin tried to get as far away from Yoongi as possible, his train of thought stopping as soon as he saw the condom in Yoongi's hand. "My first time in not going to be a 'quicky' and it not going to be with you."

Yoongi looked irritated as he gritted his teeth, "Listen, you're gonna have to pass me you V-card one way to another. You expect to have your first time with Taehyung?"

Jimin's heart dropped as the truth hit him hard. Yoongi was right. He will need to get rid of it one day and he doubts it will be with Taehyung. Jimin also doesn't want to be known as the virgin of the group anymore but it doesn't stop the fact that he was beyond terrified.

Yoongi took Jimin's small nod as consent and pulled his ankle so he was laying on his back. 

"Have you ever put something in there?" Yoongi asked, getting up and walking to his room. Jimin thought back to times where he had experimented with his index fingers but was too scared to carry on, his pain tolerance at all time low. His eyes widen- he really should've prepared.

"This'll hurt," Yoongi said matter-of-factly once he returned with a bottle of lube. Jimin cringed as Yoongi squirted an excessive amount on his two fingers and then turned to Jimin, "I'm not going to fucking feed you am I? Take your knick-knacks off."