Entry 1

01/20/18
Entry #1
Dear Diary,

I know I should get up and clean this messy place but brokeitice kicked in. It's hard to be motivated to do anything when you're so broke you can't pay respect. Diary, it's times like this I wish I had the bravery and self esteem of a porn star. Easy money for doing what I love...great sex. Anyway since I can't do that I'm gonna give you the gossip about my neighbors, the Greenes.  Irwin Greene is the owner of Greene rental. The only one stop rental company on earth. You can rent anything from cars to playing cards from them. Absolutely anything. I even rented a scrunchie...no kidding. Anyway he has been married to Natalya for like ever. Word is they were college  sweethearts. Unlike the other wives in the area she doesn't stay home. She is active in the business as its Accountant and part time CEO.

The Greenes are very well respected and liked. They have numerous foundations. They build a multi million dollar company yet looking at them you'd think they are like any average family. They live in a three bedroom beautiful log cabin on 75 aches of land. The rest of the land is used for farming and for growing medical marijuana...shhh. Not a word of the marijuana to anyone Diary. They're not dealers, they donate the marijuana oil to free clinics who intern give it to the patients who need them.

This is a couple who love each other genuinely. They are always showing PDA...well they were up until a year ago.

      Play time is over Diary, I just got called to duty. Don't worry I promise to pick up where we left off. Until then, stay locked and don't open up to anyone else.
Your BFF, 
Surveillance