Part 33

Part 33
Dear Diary,

"I really hope you're not still in your feelings because we still have the juicy part to get to. BOB's not charging for show and tell you know." "I'm ready to go Surveillance, bring it on."
       Doc. Walters and Natalya helped Irwin up. "Irwin really should be using a walker but his stubbornness was not going to let that happen." "Doc I told you, we're doing it my way first. I can't dance with my wife in a walker." Irwin has worked too hard to graduate from wheelchair to walker. The guest cheered as he took his first steps to a tearful Natalya. Everyone were so happy for Irwin. "Congratulations Bro!" Cordell embraced his brother. "While all the men were congratulating Irwin, the ladies surrounded Natalya. "Surveillance does that mean Mr. G...uh you know...that his pool cue can shoot?" "You'll see Diary.
       The ladies were anxious to know if Irwin's tool can function. "So Talya does that mean you and Irwin will be getting it on tonight? Or is that dick dead for good? Amy asked. "Aimes don't forget that dead dick is the reason why y'all husbands are having glazed strawberries tonight." "Nice clap back Mrs G!" Diary I wish you were human Diary, I'd introduce you to Mrs. Green." "Me too Surveillance. She'd be my second BFF."
       "That is true," Amy agreed. All right y'all this is a party!" Irwin said as he made his way to his wife. "Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Mystro play the music! My wife and I need to get out dance moves back." The music began playing and everyone started dancing. Irwin handed Mrs. Hess his cane before holding on to his wife. "Darling, I love you so much. I should have cheated on you sooner if I knew it was going to push you to be yourself again." Irwin paused looked at Natalya "You're going to regret this my Love." "Oh darling, I look forward to it." She whispered. Irwin pulled her closer to him. "Feel that Love?" Natalya eye's opened wide when she felt his manhood.
"Manhood? Surveillance? I've been around for decades you can say Dick. You've said it before." "Ha ha ha. Diary, what I'm I going to do with you?...don't answer that." It's about to be hot in here so I'm going to grab BOB and my surprise. I'm coming right back but I would appreciate it if you wold close until I get back.
Your BFF
Surveillance