Entry 20

2/1/18
Entry 20

Dear Diary
BOB ✅
Clit sucker ✅
Let's get down to business.
"Baby please! Don't stop" Natalya begged. "Look at me baby." Irwin commanded . Natalya looked at her husband still panting. "You're ok baby?" He winked at her. "Please make me cum baby." Irwin smiled, "I wanted glaze for my Strawberries" he parted her pussy lips wide, Hmmm lots of glaze for me baby." Natalya pouted but her husband just smiled. He took one of the strawberry on a stick and swirl it into her slit. The cold strawberry made Natalya shiver.
      "Shit!" She bit her bottom lips. Irwin smiled and looked at his wife. "Like that love?" "Uh-huh" She panted. He slide it out and sucked it, "ahhh! Best glaze ever!" He eat the strawberry. "Shall we continue my love?" "Please baby." Irwin took another strawberry and repeated the process while he kissed her. She moaned in his mouth, "oh Irwin!" He slowly swirled the strawberry in and out of her pussy and again Natalya was left wanting more. "Want a glazed strawberry Love?" She shook her head yes. He teases her by putting the strawberry close to her lips. "Open up let me feed it to you." When she opened her mouth Irwin sucked on the strawberry and winked at his unsatisfied wife "all for me love." "Baby." She cried.
    Irwin tortured his wife four more times; each time left her hotter than the last. She tried to get herself off but he stopped her. After he enjoyed his glazed covered strawberries he placed a blind fold over her eyes "don't take it off baby, if you do, I won't make you cum. He whispered before he left. A minute later he came back. "He kept the fold on and guided her from the table to him. He took the blind off. Natalya's eyes grew wild. Irwin strapped the dildo to himself. It was lubricated and ready to go.
      "I brought out the old wheelchair so you can straddle me with ease. Slide him in that soaked pussy baby." "Ahhh Fuck! She cried as Dildo Irwin filled her pussy.  He grabbed her hips as she grin her clit expertly against the base of the dildo.  Her eyes were closed as she send her head back in pure pleasure. "Irwin" she whispered as she rocked back and forth on dildo Irwin. "Oh shit! You feel so damn good baby." Irwin kisses his wife as if he was actually inside her. He gently squeezed her hard nipples. The jilted sensation drove her wild.
      "I know that dildo is a copy of my dick." He whispered. Natalya tried to say something but he stop her with a kiss. Ride me Love, fuck me hard and fast." She began to ride dildo Irwin hard and fast. Her breathing got heavy "Oh God! I'm gonna cum baby." "I want you to come all over me baby. I want my name on your lips when you come." The sweet seductive voice of her husband sent shockwaves throughout her body. She is close to crashing and Irwin knows that. He rubbed her clit with his thumb. "Come for me.....now!" He commanded. Within seconds she howled his name as waves of pleasure crashed through her body. She grasped his strong shoulders for support as she climaxed over and over and over again. Dildo Irwin was covered in pussy juice. He grabbed her and pulled her towards him as she caught her breath. She went limp in his arms. He pulled her into his chest and whispered, "I love you Mrs. Greene." He wheeled them to their bedroom where he cleaned her up with his tongue and put her to bed.
"Well Damn! If I were human I would want to be Mrs. G right now. Mr. G took care of her."
"Whoosh! That's all I can say Diary. I need a break. Stay closed until I get back.
Your BFF
Surveillance