Entry 19

2/1/18
Entry 19

Dear Diary

"Natalya what is this?" Natalya reached into the bag and pulled out the incense. "This is my lover Irwin." He took it from her "I don't understand." "You see my Darling, when you asked me to have an affair I wanted you to know just how you would feel if I did. Irwin looked intently at his wife as she gave him the play by play of what she did. She never mentioned Amy or Cordell. "All I wanted to do was to show you how idiotic your idea of me having an affair was. I love you Irwin Greene.
    He wrapped his hands around his wife and hugged her. "I love you Mrs. Greene. Can you forgive my stupidity?" She kissed him seductively "oh darling, of course I forgive you." He picked her up and sat her on the edge of the bed. "I'm going to get a drink. I'll be right back." She didn't protest. She is just happy that she is no longer fighting with her husband. Irwin's first stop was to the garage to get his old armless wheelchair. Then he went to the kitchen to prepare his punishment for his dear wife. He needed strawberries on sticks and a bowl of ice cubes. He set his ingredients on the table then went for the main dish - his wife.
   "Darling what are you doing and why are you in that old wheelchair?" She asked as he wheeled them out of the elevator and into the kitchen. "I'm about to make glazed strawberries and you are going to help me." He took her top of, "You see my love, first I take the ice cube and do this." "Yea," she murmured as Irwin tickled her nipples with the ice. "Lean back my love, I need to see your body crumble. She kissed him hard then she leaned back into the table.
      Irwin took an ice cube in between his teeth and slowly circled it around her belly button. "Oh God! Irwin" she moaned. "Come closer babe; bring your darling his sexy lips." He rubbed the ice cub along her lips before kissing her while feeding her the ice. "He began to kiss her from her lips to her ear "I have a treat for you my love" He whispered as he placed kisses and love-bites all over her upper body. "Oh Irwin, I love you so much." He chuckled, pleased at what he is doing to her body. He took another ice cube and traced it slowly up and down her upper body. "Just relax babe and enjoy." He took one nipple in his mouth while he rubbed the other one with the ice cube. He traced the ice cube down her body until he reached her mound. Natalya trembled  "Fuck!" She let out a soft moan. Her body was under Irwin's spell and she loved it.
      "It's time to take those off" he ripped her thong off. "Get that sexy ass on the edge of the table Love." She obeyed. She spread her legs in front of him. He kissed her hungrily, "it's time to make the glaze for my strawberries." He kissed her one more time before trailing his tongue down her body. When he reached her mound he paused. "Are you ready Love? "Y-yes" she stuttered.
      His lips circled her clit before taking it in. Natalya's legs trembled from the sensation. She moaned in pleasure as his sucks turned into licks. His tongue made its way into her wet slit, then back to her swollen clit. He slowly circled around the little nub, causing her to shake as she send her head back.He knew she was coming soon. "Irwin" she sighs "don't stop baby. He felt her pussy juice running down over my chin. She gripped his head and moaned "Don't stop, I'm coming baby. Irwin gentle flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. He can hear her heavy breathing. Right before she exploded he stopped.
The End.
"The what???? Are you kidding Surveillance? You're lucky I'm not human."
"Relax, I'm coming back. Irwin is up to some dirty stuff so I'm gonna get BOB.
Don't open up to anyone else.
Your BFF
Surveillance