Entry 2

1/21/18
Entry #2

Dear Dairy,

Good stuff Diary, good stuff.  A year ago the Greenes were on their way home from the OBGYN. You see Natalya was five months pregnant with their first child. They had just gotten good news from their Physician that the little bundle of joy was developing well. Natalya couldn't wait to get home to finish up the nursery with her husband. Two exit from their home, they stopped at a red light. Irwin looked at his beautiful wife and said. "I love you beautiful." Natalya gently placed her hand on his and smiled "I love you too handsome." They were so mesmerized by each other they didn't see it coming.
     A drunk driver hit the car behind them causing the car behind them to send them into incoming traffic. They were being tossed around from all sides. By the time their car stopped spinning it was flipped to the side. They barely made it out before the car caught on fire. Natalya spent two weeks in the hospital. She lost the baby but thankful her broken bones healed and she was able to go home. Irwin on the other hand, was still in the ICU when his wife was released. He suffered broken ribs, a severe head concussion and a fractured spine but he was still breathing. When his brain begun to swell, the Doctors put him in a medically induced coma.
      A month after the accident, he was finally able to go home but it was far from over for him. His spinal injury left him penalized from the waste down. I know Diary...I know. They didn't deserve that. So many evil people in the world this could happen to but it happened to the Greenes. The accident caused a lot of injuries but thankfully they all survived. Irwin was the worse. The drunk driver was unharmed of course but he had a speedy trial and was sentenced to 5 years in prison. Now usually I would protest and say the bastard didn't get enough time but considering he was sent to the same prison that housed Irwin's drug dealer nephew, I considered that justice. Word is Irwin's cousin is beating the shit out of that drunken fool.
      Anyways Diary, a year later and he is still in rehab. The accident took a toll on their relationship. Sure they are still together but he hasn't been able to love on his wife the way he wants to. He still loves her very much but he is worried that he's just a burden to her. Just listen to them Diary.
     "Good morning darling, it's time for your medicine." Irwin opened his eyes to look at his beautiful wife all dressed up in beautiful Vera wang summer dress. It hugged her body from the waste up and flowed beautifully from the waste down. Her hair was in a messy bun and her makeup was light. You look sensational sweetheart, what's the occasion?" In the past, Natalya didn't need an occasion to play dress up for her husband. She doesn't understand why he is asking her this question now. She put down the tray and moved to the bed to sit next to her husband. "Irwin, baby this is all for you. After your bath we are having breakfast by the pool. Then we are going to Netflix and chill." She kissed him on the forehead and gave him his medicine.
      "So you're wearing this very expensive dress just to sit around all day with me?" He didn't mean to but his words made Natalya feel uncomfortable. He sensed it and immediately took it back. "I'm sorry sweetheart, it's just that you have been taking care of me for a year now and I know it's not easy. I feel so helpless right now. I can't take my wife out, I can't golf anymore and it's been a whole year since I made love to my wife." "Listen to me darling, when I married you we said for better or worse. We've been together since we were 18 so we've had 27 years of great memories. I love you Irwin Greene and I'm still in love you. The accident didn't change that. Please don't let it come between us. You are not someone I have to care for. You are my husband and it's my responsibility to take care of you." She laid her head on her husband's chest and wept.
      "It pains me to see you like this sweetheart." He said as he comforted his wife. He places soft kisses on her hair while he rubs her back. "Shhhh. Don't cry sweetie, I'm sorry I'm such a burden." She whispered "you're not my darling, you can never be. I'm here because I love you and I'm right where I need to be...with my husband." Irwin knows his wife loves him but he can't shake the feeling that she is being deprived. "Look at me sweetheart," Natalya looked into her husband eyes  with tear stained eyes. "I love you Irwin." She said as she caressed his cheeks.
      He brushed the strands of hair that escaped her bun and landed over her eye. "I love you too sweetheart. I am going to ask you a question and please be honest." She nodded her head yes. "It's been a year since I touched you, don't you miss the way I made you feel? Don't you miss making love to me? How long can you go on like this...without having to release?" Natalya didn't want to hear any more of that garbage coming out of her husband's mouth. She placed a finger on his lips to silence him.
       "I'm going to take my finger off now but if you continue on with those silly questions, I'll duck tape those sexy lips I enjoy kissing so much. Nod if you understand my darling." Irwin nodded and Natalya slowly removed her finger and replaced it with her lips. She kissed her husband and he kissed her back deeply. He pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. She moaned in his mouth. He grabbed her sexy tight ass and moaned "I want to take care of your needs, Natalya." His deep voice made her even wetter between the legs. Her hands moved up and down his body then she landed on his impotent dick.
      He can't feel it but he knows it's there. He tried to push it off but she held on and kissed him aggressively. "Use your fingers my darling." She whispered but he broke the kiss and pushed her off of him. "I'm sorry Natalya."...
      Duty calls again Diary. I know you want to know what happened next and gurl you will flip but it'll have to wait until I get back.
Don't open up to anyone.
Your BFF,
Surveillance.