Entry 4

1/22/18
Entry #4

Dear Dairy,
Popcorn ✅
Large coke ✅
Let's get down to the gossip Diary. Natalya sat on her husband's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. He embraced her and they sat quietly for a few minutes.  Irwin finally broke the silence. "Sweetheart," Natalya raises her head to look at him "hmmm, are you ok darling?" "Irwin smiled and kissed her. "I'm sorry for the way I pushed you away." Natalya enveloped her husband's face in her hands. "Don't worry about that darling. So you never answer me, did you enjoy the show?" He placed his hands on top of hers. "The show was spectacular, I enjoyed every moment. I have one question." Natalya smiled and answered because she already knows what her husband wants to ask. "You are the love of my life darling, no one can make me orgasm like you can. I cried out your name because I felt you in me. I had you in me." Irwin had a cool aid smile on his face. "How do you still find pleasure with me when I can't give you what you need?" "You are what I need my darling, we can work around the sex." She bowed down her head in sadness. "What is it sweetheart?" Irwin asked as he caressed her cheeks. "Why didn't you use your fingers?"
"I was an ass...please forgive me." Natalya knows it's not easy for Irwin. This once athletic stud is now confined to a wheelchair. "Of course I forgive you. I know things have not been easy this past year but we will get through this babe." I love you Natalya, let me make it up to you."
     Oh No Diary, I hope he is not trying to make it up to her by sending her on a shopping spree in France. That would work for me but girlfriend has enough clothes...ugh!
     "Irwin I don't need another car or another diamond or another shopping spree. Just being here in your arms like this is all I need right now." See Diary, she doesn't want that mess...she wants him...her Boo. Irwin ignored her. "What time is it sweetheart? I left my watch in the bathroom." Annoyed that he ignored her she pouted "your therapist will be here in an hour. You may want to get ready." As she stood to get away, Irwin pulled her back. "Take your clothes off baby and feed me my favorite desert."
      Surprised, Natalya jumped up and damn near ripped that dress off like it was a Walmart dress. She was getting ready to remove the thong when he stopped her. "I'll take care of that. Bring that beautiful pussy to me baby." "Yes my darling, Natalya seductively responded as she straddled her husband's head. The second he ripped that thong off Natalya grabbed the wheelchair for support.
      "Look at me sweetheart, Irwin commandment in his throaty voice. Natalya looked down at her husband. He looked up in her big beautiful brown eyes. He sees how much she desired and wanted him. "You are so damn beautiful." She blushed "You make me beautiful baby. I may have been born with good looks but you bring out my beauty." Damn Diary, I need to find my own Irwin so I can shine bright like a damn diamond.
      This is all for you wife...all for you. He used both hands to massage and mold her body from the waste up. Taking his time and making sure he doesn't miss any part of her. He gently squeezed her nipples. The sensation sent Natalya wild. "Oh Irwin!" Irwin loves when she moans his name. He is making love to her body with his hands while he places soft kisses up and down her inner thighs. "I love you baby, so fucking much" he said. "I fucking love you too my darling." Natalya couldn't take the torture anymore. She lowered her wet pussy close to her husband's mouth. "Please baby, your desert is ready" She whispered.
      She knows her husband's tongue is long enough to reach her pussy so she didn't need to shove it in his mouth. "I aim to please you my love." Irwin use both hands to massage her mound. "Ahhhh shit" she moaned. He parted her pussy lips and admired it for a few seconds. "You're so damn wet my love." He knows the second he taste her she will scream his name in pure ecstasy. "Brace yourself baby." His long tongue flicked her clit and she hollered his name. He let out a chuckle pleased that he still has that effect on his wife. He knows that by the way her body quaked that it won't be long.
      "Spread your legs baby." Natalya spread her legs as wide as she could. Irwin kept her pussy lips spread while he took her clit in his mouth. "FUCK! baby don't stop." He sucked, bite and lick her clit until it was swollen. She cried out his name. His held her hips in place as he continued to please her. "OH FUCK IRRRWIN!" He opened his eyes and looked up to see his beautiful wife's head thrown back and her mouth open. She had one hand on his broad shoulder and one hand playing with her hard nipples.
      "Fuck!" He grunted at the site of his sexy wife.  He focused his attention back to her clit. Lava from her pink volcano flowed down his chin. His tongue is moving in the figure eight around her clit. Natalya let loose and moved her body back and forward as her clit is being licked, and sucked. "Fucking shit! Oh Irwin, baby don't stop." He know she is close so he stepped it up and latched on to that clit and sucked it harder and faster. It drove her insane. Lava was flowing everywhere over his chin on his chest. Right now all he cares about is pleasing his wife.
      "Baby that shit feels so damn good!" Her rhythm picked up and she grabbed his shoulders tighter. "Baby I want your tongue inside me....please"
"Not yet my love." Irwin loves to feast on his wife's clit until it looks like a prune. She bucked her pissy into him and he knows she going to erupt any moment. "I'm-I'm going to cum baby" He circled his lips around her clit harder and faster. "OHHH SHIT!!! BABY I'M COMING!!"
      Natalya yelled. Mouth closed and lips are sucking the life out of his wife clit. It was too much for Natalya. Her body trembled, her leg can barely stand. "Irwin! Fuck...I'm cummi...." Irwin released her clit and position himself to receive every drop of nectar coming out of his beautiful flower. He held her legs as her body erupt and lava begun to flow from her and into Irwin's mouth. He swallowed every drop and licked her pissy like it was his favorite ice cream.
      Natalya was spent. She could barely catch her breath. Irwin picked her up and laid her on the bed. "Ba...by" she whispered. "I'm right here my love. It's time to clean you up." He pulled her to the edge of the bed and slowly licked all over her pussy. He slid his tongue inside her and tongue fucked her. She moan as she slowly moved to the rhythm of her husband's tongue action. She came within two minutes. He licked in, out and around her pussy until there wasn't one drop of cum left. "There! Nice and clean!" Natalya let out a soft moan. "Come to me darling." She said as she extended a hand to him. Irwin helped himself out of the wheelchair and onto the bed. Natalya dragged her exhausted self up to her husband and kissed him. She could taste herself on her husband's lips. Irwin looked at his wife "sweetheart, this is the best breakfast I've ever had." She smiled and kissed him again.
      Diary is the air on 'cause it's hot in here. That damn Irwin has me feeling all kind of way. We can't stay up late tonight Diary, I need a cooling off. Awww don't pout, we'll continue after my body temp is back to normal. Remember, don't open up to anyone else.
Your BFF
Surveillance