Capture 1

Harry Pov

Like the last days I am sitting here - in front of his bed. Waiting for him to wake up. But he doesn't.

Why did I have to yell at him? Why did we have to fight? If this didn't have happened, he wouldn't have taken his car and wouldn't have gotten into this accident. That brick wouldn't have crashed into my love.

But he did and I can't change it. Unfortunately. I really would do literally everything to turn the time back.

While I am trying to find a solution to my problem, I feel something or someone hitting me.

I immediately look up to Liam. He's giving me a small smile. Like the other days he's trying to cheer me up- make me feel better but it doesn't help. He fails terrible. Even though he tries his best. I know he wants me to be happy and I really am grateful for having such a good friend as Liam but he can't wake up Louis..

"Hi, Harry"

I simple nod and turn around to my boyfriend.

"Harry, c'mon. Let's go to the cafeteria and eat and trink something. You need it.."

"Thanks, Liam. But I can't just go away. Plus I'm not hungry nor do I want to trink something. I have some water here though."

"But you need it.."

"Liam, I'm not the one to worry about. I'm fine. I don't need it."

"Harry. Lad, you need it. Or do you want to be here to as a patient? Louis will need you when he wakes up and won't need a sick boyfriend!!"

"But what if he wakes up when we're out?! I don't want him to stare at that ridiculous white wall when he wakes up.."

"Harry, listen.. I don't think he will wake up that soon.."

I stare at him in disbelief. How could he say that? I thought he was a friend of Louis. How can he think that Louis wouldn't wake up ?

"What did you just say?!"

I stand up furiously and go to him. I shove him at this wall and look at him. He looks terrified. But I dont care. He just told me that he doesn't believe in Louis waking up in the near future. What's wrong with him?

I hear a little noise. Something like a person would move in a bed or so but simple just forget it because of that person in front of me. I dont even know why I'm that upset over Liam. Okay, he said that he doesn't think that Louis will wake up the next days but that couldn't make me want to hit him so much at that wall so he would be unconscious, or?

Coming to hitting his head, I take his shoulder. Ready to slam him several times at the wall, I here it again. That noise and then a cracking voice.

"Hello?!"

We both turn around immediately and look at Louis. He's watching us quite confused and even a little bit cautiously. When I notice what just happened I storm to the bed. To Louis. Finally he's awake I waited so long for this to happen. I smile at him like an idiot.

"Louis!! Finally are you awake. I was thinking about you waking up a few minutes ago!! I felt that you would come back.. to me. Liam actually wanted me to go to that silly cafeteria. But I knew you would wake up! I missed you so much, babe! I love you, Louis..."

As this three words leave my mouth, I see how his eyes widen and he looks even more confused.

"What??! What are you talking about?! I dont know you!! Who are you?! Where I am?!"

That has to be a joke, a lie. I eye him in disbelief and look for any hints of a lie or i don't know what I am actually looking for. But I know that Louis didn't lie to me. He doesn't know who I am.