chapter 27

The next few days passed like nothing. It's like they weren't really there. They were gone so fast. Like Louis and Harry just slept through. But they didn't. They even were busy all day. But for them it felt like a few seconds. Not almost a whole week.
They got their rings and their tuxedos. (The tuxedos of course not together as it should be a surprise.) They met the other boys several times, not only to plan the last things for the wedding but they were also looking for a new management. As Magee didn't want to work with "disloyal" , as he likes to call it, clients anymore, he dropped them...

Harry PoV

The closer the wedding gets, the more we both, me and Louis, get more nervous. It's not like that Louis would leave me or would say no. Or wouldn't attend the wedding. I'm just so afraid that something bad will happen again. As we left the management (or we got dropped ), the wedding will be a bit more bigger and even official. There won't be paparazzis, hopefully not. But it's official that a couple from our band will get married today. Before the big wedding or after, Louis and me didn't get that sorted out that well, we'll come out to our fans. A little tweetcam or something like that, I guess. I'm not really afraid of the reactions we will get, but that Louis won't be feeling good at the wedding. What if he won't remember someone from his family? What if he looks at his sister but can't remember her? He does his best to play his fear down but I felt his nervousness and his fear last evening. It literally made me feel bad that I couldn't stay with him over night. Damn traditions..  Why is it so important that we stay away from each other the last night of being fiancés?! But Louis thinks it's a beautiful tradition, so I have to live with it.. Gladly that night is over. Sleeping on Niall's couch wasn't that good. My back hurts a bit. However. There's a big smile plastered on my face. In a few hours my name will be Harry Tomlinson. (Yes, Louis got his way and I will get his surname) I'm already wearing my black tuxedo and my black dress shoes. But I don't know what to do with my hair. Should I braid it? Just a bit? As it is quite long right now, it wouldn't look that bad. Would it? Would Louis like it?! Can I wear a bandana to a wedding? I guess not. So I simple just braid my hair a bit. I hear a knock on my ( more like Niall's) door.

"Come in, if your name isn't Louis."

I laugh.

"But it's me.. Not funny, Harold..uhm..should we do the twitcam now?"

Oh, it's really him..shit..He isn't allowed to see me in the tuxedo now. Or is that superstition only true for wedding dresses?

"Don't worry, Haz, I'm not wearing my tuxedo.. I'm in a dressing gown .."

"Yeah..uhm. Wait, one minute yeah?!"

I look for my dressing gown and put it on. Additionally, I put on one of Niall's caps. How did Louis' stupid superstition get over to me? Maybe it's just because I want everything to be fine. Everything ok. It will. Hopefully. Eleanor is in jail. We're not with our old management anymore. What should go wrong? I guess I shouldn't think about that.. Everytime I think that way something goes wrong..

"Come in, babe"

And immediately he's in. Hugging me and giving me a short kiss.

"So.. The twitcam"

He's rubbing his hands nervously and looks at me like a lil puppy.

"Yeah..do you want to do it?"

He nods.

"The world will know it anyway as there will be a few paps.."

I nod and take my laptop from my bed and put it up on a table. I log in and sigh. Do I really want to do that? Letting everyone know about our little secret? About us? Our relationship?
Louis takes my hand and smiles.

"Together."

I furrow my eyes confused.

"What?"

"We will make it. Together. That's what I said, curly"

He giggles.

"Oh.."

"Where are you with your thoughts, Harold?"

He eyes me curiously.

"At my wonderful fiancé"

"He must be really wonderful if you can't stop thinking of him.."

"He is!"

We both laugh. I'm so glad he is here with me and that we'll get married in a few hours. I sigh.

"Let's do it.."

He nods.

I put on the webcam.

"Is it on?"

"Yeah, I guess.."

"Hey, lads.. Uhm I don't know how to say this.. Well.. As you might know I spent the last few months day for day in the hospital. Because of Louis. Y'all didn't know much why he was there or anything .. The reason he got there was a fight we had. Because him and his BEARD.. Yeah you heard right, Louis and me are"

"Together."

He smiles and takes my hand in his. We both smile into the camera and I continue.

"Louis got into a car accident. That's what everyone knew but no one knew who it was. In the beginning no one did. Louis didn't remember it because of his amnesia .. Now we know who it was.. Eleanor.."

I spit her name and look away. 

"I guess I will speak now a bit, okay? As I woke up in the hospital bed I didn't know anything. Not my name. Not why I was there. But the worst was that I didn't remember who Harry was. He was sitting next to my bed so many nights and I wake up and didn't know he was.."

A few tears fall down on his cheeks, but he keeps going.

"He looked so broken. So done. But through the weeks I got my memories back. Mostly because Harry and the other lads kept visiting me and showing me things that had to do with my past. It took quite a long time.. But now I think I got my full memory back and I'm so glad. Being without knowing who your friends or family are is really terrible.. Trust me.."

I lay my head on his shoulder and look into the camera. A tweet pops up. 'Why are you both wearing dressing gowns?! Are you the 1D couple who gets married today?!?!?!'

We both smile and kiss.

"Yes! Harry and me will get married in.. 2 hours..and I guess we should get ready now.. I hope you all will support us.. If not well.. Then you're not a real fan.. Uhm alright..bye.."

We turn off the laptop. I kiss him again before he heads out to get ready. Two hours.. Oh my god. He'll be my man in two hours