Capture 15

Harry PoV

When I stop kissing him Louis gives me one of his biggest smile.

"Soo .."

I furrow my eyebrows and watch him.confused. What does he mean?!

"So what?!"

"You said something very interesting before you got the doctors here.."

I'm even more confused now. What does he mean? Louis hits my arm gently and his smile fades.

"As you don't remember it, I think you only said it without meaning it.."

"What the hell, do you mean?!"

Louis tries to get away from me as I sit down now next to him.

"You said that you wanted to me marry me as fast as possible if I wake up.."

Oh.. I smile. Trying to make him not furious at me.

"I still mean it.. I will get everything done if you want to.."

I smile shyly.

"Harry, we both.. ouch .."

My smile fades and I watch him.worried.

"Everything okay?!"

He simple nods.

"We both know that you want a bigger marriage.."

"I don't care, I don't want.. ah forget it.."

I blush while a tear falls down my cheek. Louis takes one of my hand in his and smiles at me.

"C'mon , what don't you want to happen?!!"

"I- I don't want it to be late.. You know to marry you.. It's the second time you were in coma and I am so afraid to lose you..."

His grip gets tighter and he gets my face down to his. There's literally no space between us but still our lips aren't touching. I feel his breathing on my lips and it feels incredible.

"I love you, Lou.."

I kiss him. Our lips finally again reunited. Even though we just kissed like five minutes ago I missed him. His lips on mine. His tongue playing with mine. I end the kiss. Louis stares at me confused and sad.

"Why?!"

"You don't want to get laid here , do you ?!"

I chuckle and of course Louis says that he wants to. Stupid dork. I laugh and kiss him.

"Later."

I wink and give him a short kiss.

"When 'later'?!"

"On the day you can go home."

He sighs.

"I hope that's soon.. I miss your body."

I shake my head and laugh loudly.

"Sure you do. I miss your body too, love."

"Will you stay here tonight ?!"

He pouts and looks terrible sad.

"I don't think I am allowed to but O can get me a chair later to sit on it."

"There's enough space in that bed.."

"You know that you're on two infusions?! I don't want that I put it down while I sleep.. I don't want that you have to get in coma again.. I love you too much.."

Some tears are again building in my eyes and I immediately put them away by wiping my arms over my eyes.

"Haz, don't cry. I love you and if you think that isn't good for me, okay. But I hope I can sleep next to you as soon as possible!!"