chapter 20

Louis PoV

The next two days go by fast. Nothing happens, basically. Waking up. Getting my pills. Cuddling the whole day with Harry. (Considering that as nothing was stupid, sorry bout that ..) Then going to bed.

Being in that hospital is getting on my nerves lately. I want to go out and feel the sun on me. Or the rain drops, whatever. But I were too long here. I don't wanna know how long. It would make me more sad, because I need to stay in that stupid bed.

I sigh. Harry is still asleep. But he's in my bed, like the other days too. His head is on my breast, right over my heart. I smile. Okay. Maybe being here isn't that bad. Harry is here. And not one single fan tried to come in, paparazzis didn't try it either. I hug Harry lightly. I want to have him as near as possible. Even though he's basically in me, I don't know, I just wanna feel him. Only him. I look on my hands and smile as I see the engagement ring. I'm glad I still have it and didn't lose it or something like that. Harry's going to be Mr. Harry Tomlinson and my husband. My man. Such a beautiful thought, isn't it.

A light knock on the door wakes Harry up and he literally jumps out of the bed and to the door. Watching the clock on the wall before asking who it is.

"Mr. Smith. Like always on 9 o'clock."

Harry opens the door and the doctor walks in. Greeting us both with a smile.

"How are you, Louis?"

"'M great, thanks.."

"Good.. Good.. We need you to make some check-ups today.. For your brain and some other organs.. But first you'll get your daily pill and your breakfast okay!?"

I nod. Harry sitting now on his bed eyes the doctor worried.

"Is everything okay!?! "

"Yeah, of course.. We just need to look if the surgery was good and some things.. You know, we just want to know if Louis still needs this pills or another, when he could leave etc..."

He nods but I can feel that he's still worried about me and my health. The doc hands me my yellow pill and I swallow I with a cup of water.

"Your breakfast will come in ten minutes, like always.. Mr. Styles, you will look that he has finished at 10 am."

He nods and the doctor is outside again, living us alone. Harry didn't lock the door because the lunch lady would come in about 10 minutes and he's to lazy to stand up twice in that time. He lays down next to me again and kisses me.

"Morning, babe"

He's voice is still rough and god I'm smelting from it. Even though I hear it every morning. But who could get enough of Harry?!

"Morning, love"

"You sure, that you're alright!?! I want you to be fine, you know?! You have to tell me when you aren't feeling good.."

I nod and hug him as tight as possible.

"I would have told you already if I wasn't feeling okay! "

"Okay.."

He kisses me again and it's like the time stopped. It's just me and him. Harry now laying on me, his lips on mine. There's no place I would rather be, nothing I would rather do. I only need Harry. Without him I couldn't be happy. He's the one thing of my heart that is missing and I needed to find. I'm so glad I found it years ago.

He stops the kiss and lays his head on my breast.

"I love your heart beat, Louis. It's beautiful."