Capture 2

Harry PoV

On the next day I wake up in a white bed. I look out of a window and see a few mountains wide away from here. But it's quite beautiful, I guess. It takes me a little bit to think where I am but I dont know it. And than one word comes to my mind which makes me literally jump out of my bed to look where I am.

Louis.

But in the moment I am on the ground and look through the room I see that Louis' bed is exactly next to mine. I exhale and sit down on that bed again.

How did they get the bed in here?

Louis had a single room the last weeks. I know it because they always said that they can't give another bed in here. Now they did?! Okay, .. get pointless but I had a good sleep. I didn't sleep since Louis had that accident to be honest. I always got nightmares. Imaging what exactly happened on that day but the only person who could know it would be r

Louis. And the driver who crashed into him, but we don't know who he was. Nor we know which car he drove etc. And Louis can't remember anything. Such a shit. Why does it have to happen to Louis? Louis always gives so much to other people. He does so much charity and spends so much time with our fans..

I look at my boyfriend. He's so beautiful. His hair. His nose. Even the way he's breathing right now makes my heart flutter. It's crazy. I have to get back my boyfriend but with that I have to help him getting back his memory.

What should we tell our fans? Will they give him enough privacy ?

Louis PoV

As soon as I wake up I look through that white room. It's really white. No pictures or paintings. Only white walls. On the left site of my bed is the door, not straight next to do it but bot that wide away neither. When I look to the right I see the boy from yesterday starring at me. Curly hair. Those eyes. I know them. I guess from yesterday.

"Morning, mate.."

"Good morning.. I'm Harry.."

"Okay..Hi, Harry.."

"Do you know already your name? Or should I help you?"

He's giving me a cheeky smile.which makes me a little blush. But why is that boy making me blush? I am straight! Or not? I dont know. I shake my head and I feel how Harry is feeling a little bit sad. But how can he get sad of a boy he doesn't know? Such a mess.

"Please, tell me my name, Harry.."

I smile a little bit at him.

"Louis. Your name is Louis. Louis Tomlinson."

"Louis. .. Louis.. cool name"

Harry blushes and looks away. Okay? How should I be able to understand that?!

"Harry? Can I ask you something?"

He looks at me and furrows a brow.

"Whatever you want..love"

I can't really understand the last word he said. Was it really love? Can't be. Harry looks more like a womanizer to me than a gay boy. My head is gaining more and more red colour. I breath slowly in and out and look again at him.

"Why are you here? How do you know me? Why am I here? Why can't I remember anything?"

"Hold on, Louis.. That's more than one question and I don't think that so much information would be good for you.."

He's grinning at me. God, why does he make so nervous. I just woke up from a coma yesterday and get to know him. Plus I don't know which sexuality I have..

"Okay.. But I am allowed to ask one question? Okay?!"

He laughs and nods immediately.

"How do you know me? I mean you where here before I woke up yesterday and today too. You have to know me.."

I look him straight in the eyes and see how he tries to blink away some tears. If I didn't hang on that many medications, I would immediately hug him. But I can't.

"Harry?! Please dont cry.. What's going on..?"

"I .. We met 4 years ago.."

"So we are like best friends?!"

His tears are getting bigger and I dont know how to stop them.

"Harry, Please tell me.. What's wrong?"

"I can't.. BooBear.. I don't know what would happen if I told you. You just woke up from coma and lost your memory..."

"What's a BooBear ? If you say so?! But you will tell me soon?!"

He nods and a little smile grows in his face.

"Your mum used to call you it when you where a child. It's your nickname.."

My mum. Where is she?

"Harry? Where is my mum?! I want to know who my mother is how she looks like.. Do I have siblings ?!"

Harry starts again to laugh. Wow. Friendly.

"Come down, Louis. Your mum isn't here and to tell you the truth she doesn't know that you woke up already.."

"Why not?! She's my mum, she has to know that!!"

"I know I know but on that day you fall into coma she was so sad and if I would tell her that you can't remember her.. She would be as sad as I am.. Plus she has to look after her kids your siblings.."

"Ohhh.. alright.. How many siblings do I have?"

"Six. Five girls and one boy."

"Wow.."