Chapter 22

Louis PoV

"You have to put a bandana on before we drive home!"

"Why?"

"Because I said so!"

I pout and shrug. I hope for him that he wont do anything bad to me. I will kill him. But why would he? He loves me and so do I.

"Okay, but don't try to put any joke on me!"

"I wouldn't, love."

He grins and gives me a long kiss before putting a bandana around my head. He puts it over my eyes and helps me into the car. Well, that seems crazy. I wont say that I don't like it. To be honest, I like it when Harry looks after me. And maybe he has a surprise or something like this and that's way I'm not allowed to see anything? That makes it worth wearing that stupid bandana.

"How did you get your car here, Haz?"

He starts the car and starts to drive.

"Niall brought it here yesterday night."

"Why didnt he visit?"

"Because he.. I dunno.. he hadn't enough time. I'm glad he brought me my car."

"Me, too. "

"Are you okay? Under the bandana? I hope you can't see anything!"

He chuckles and takes my right hand into his left.

"Harry, I don't know for sure if you are looking at me right now but if you have to fucking look on the street! I don't wanna go to the hospital again that soon."

He sighs and probably looks on the street again.

"You didnt answer my question, Lou!"

I play with my fingers and look ( the bandana is still over my eyes) to him.

"What question?"

"Are you okay with not seeing anything? If it's too bad for you, I'll let you keep it down until we're almost home."

"Is it that long until we are?"

"No! Only like five minutes.. Ooh okay. Forget what I said, we're home now. I'm a fool, sorry."

"Shut up, Harry."

He already stopped the car but still sits inside. The excitement grows every second.

"Haaaaaarrrrrreeeehhh, when can we go in?"

"Now, if you want.."

Furrow my eyebrows. Okay? But he stops me before I can even ask by kissing me softly.

"Do you wanna go inside now, Louis?"

I bite my lips and swallow.

"I dunno.."

The excitement gets replaced with fear. This is one of the last places I were before the accident happened. And I had a big fight with Harry there.

"I'm sorry."

I start sobbing and Harry immediately puts down my bandana and looks at me worried and confused.

"Louis? What - ? Are you okay?"

"I'm so sorry."

He shakes his head and kisses me softly.

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong!"

"Yes, I did! I shouldn't have been such an arsehole that day. I should have stayed and should have talked with you.."

I start crying and sobbing harder. He gets out the car and walks around it so he opens my door and hugs me as tight as possible.

"Shh, Louis. I love you. Lets forge about the past and make a better future, okay?"

He kisses my forehead and doesn't stop hugging me.

"Okay.. Can.. Can we go in now??"

"Course. Only one condition."

He grins and kisses my forehead again.

"Which?"

"I'm allowed to carry you inside."

I slap his arm and chuckle.

"Of course. But you're not allowed to, you have to do it!!"

He chuckles and nods. He carries me in. He goes through a big garden and stops at the front door.

"You have to go down or I wont be able to open the door.."

"I don't know if it's true but I kinda remember how you manage to do this with me on your arms.."

He shrugs and keeps me on his arms. I feel how weak he have gotten. But it's actually no wonder. Harry didn't work out the last weeks and months. Because of me he's weaker. And thinner too. He didn't eat much either in the last time. Harry opens the door and goes a little bit till he stops. He helps me stand on the ground and kisses me. After it I immediately hug him and cuddle myself into his chest.

"I love you, Harry!"

"Love you, too, Lou."

I look up again and meet his wonderful green eyes. They are shining and so is Harry. He smiles and I love to see him like that so much.

"Let's go into the living room, shall we?"

I nod.

"Sure, why not."

He lays his arm around my waist and shows me the way there. The door is closed. He opens it and you can't see anything. Even though it's like 10 am, there's no light. I step a bit more in it and suddenly three boys jump out nowhere and hug me. At first I can't tell who those guys are, but I don't even have to guess who those guys are.

"Welcome back, Larry!!"

All three still keep hugging me. The light slowly comes in to the room. Harry has probably opened the curtains. The three lads end the hugging and help me to the sofa. I sit down and smile at everyone. Liam, Niall and Zayn did a wonderful job with this surprise. I never had thought anyone would come to give me something like a welcome back party. I thought there only would be Harry and me enjoying being finally alone and home. But this is fine, too. Harry sits down next to me and leaves a soft kiss on my shoulder. The other three sit down too. They look at us with a creepy smile. I don't know why. Niall takes a letter out of his jacket and smiles at us. Even creepier than before.

"For you two! It's a present from us three. We hope you enjoy it."