Capture 5

Louis PoV

All these informations are quite.. well interesting. I mean I am in a popular band. I can sing. I have a boyfriend. Well that's something I don't know what to think about but I'll have to live with it.

Do I have other skills? I don't know which. Maybe I'm a good biker or something like that..

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Do I have any abilities?"

He smiles and nods.

"Yes Louis. Where should I begin... You are a really good footballer and actor. You like to help poor children. You can draw. And you're good in .. bed.."

The last words is whispered and Harry is red like a tomato. I don't know if I wanted to know that.

"Actor, singer and footballer .. wow. That's crazy.."

"You are a great multitalent! That's why I fell in love with you.."

He looks away and I see how tears are running down his face. That makes me want myself. Harry seems to be such a nice person and I am the reason he's crying. I sit up without doing anything to my medications and hug him.

"I'm so sorry, Harry.."

He quits our hug and looks at me irritated.

"Why are you sorry?! It's not your fault you lost your memory.."

"What do you mean?! How did I get here?!"

He sighs.

"It was an Friday night.. We had the last concert here in London of our tour. The last UK concert of our tour. "

"May I interrupt you, Harry?!"

"Of course."

"Which stadium?!

"Wembley .."

"Sick.. Omg .. Ehhh sorry.. Pls continue.."

"It's alright, love.. After that concert I got home earlier. I made a wonderful dinner for us two. You had an longer conversation with our management because of some things that happened that week.. and our relationship again.."

"What happened?!"

"You refused to go on a date with El.."

"Who's that? Why do I have to date her when we are together?!"

"Management thinks if you have a girlfriend people would stop to think.we are together.."

"Weird.."

"I know, I know.. When you came home you were totally sad but also mad at mad at me. You didn't even see what I had planned to do this night.. the romantic dinner and other things I wanted to do or ask you.. well we got into a fight because you told me about an offer our management gave you.."

"Which offer?!"

"They told you, we have two options.. You are marrying Eleanor and management will leave us alone.. or that we will have to leave the band .. Oh there was also another offer but you didn't even tell me it.. yeah I dont know why we were even fighting.. I think you wanted to stay in the band and I was calling you names because you would consider marrying that that bitch .. I told you that if you marry this girl, I would never speak to you again and other things.. I knew it wouldn't be a real marriage but even the thought of her telling you 'Yes, I want' made me to scream and shout.. One thing led to another and I told you to leave me alone and you took your car and drove away. I dont know the part between but three hours later a fan called the ambulance and the police because she found you in your crushed car.. "

Somewhere in the middle I had to hug him he was and still is crying so hard that I have to do this. He needs me now.

"I'm so sorry, Louis!"

I shake my head.

"You're not guilty of that okay?! I don't know what happened but I'm the person who.."

"No, Louis.. Don't you understand?! If I weren't screaming to you , you could remember me now. We could be sitting in the plane to a city of our tour. I'm such an idiot and not worth being your boyfriend.."

"Shut up, Styles!"

"What did you just say?"

"I.. I'm sorry.. I didn't want to"

"No no no, please repeat it!!"

"Shut up, Styles?! Why?!"

"You remembered my name!!"

"What?!"

"You randomly remembered my name!! God Louis , I'm so proud!!"