Capture 12

Harry PoV

While Anna is in that room (is that even one room?! i mean that hospital is quite big- i think there is headmore than only one room) I sit on the floor with my face in my hands. Because of what does Louis have to be in that room? Is is really not serious? I can't think that it isn't not serious! If it isn't serious, Louis would be in his bed and  I could tell him some jokes. Good jokes obviously! I even have a new one he didn't hear already.

I begin to sweat and it's getting worse and worse every second Anna doesn't come out. Why does it take her that long? Is she okay? Is Louis okay?

The door opens and my eyes are immediately on the person who cane out. But it isn't her. I stand up and follow that man.

"Hello, ermh.. could I ask you something?"

He turns around, smiles and nods.

"Of course, lad, how can I help you?"

"Do you know what my fiance is getting operated for?! Do you know why Louis Tomlinson is in there?!"

His smile fades and a look of disgust gets on his face.

"No, I'm sorry.."

He goes away without looking at me again. But as he is wider away from me he whispers faggot. What an idiot! I can love who I want. Or do I judge him when he likes a girl?! Ugghh.. I sigh and go to my place where I sat. I fall on the ground and sit in the same position as like five minutes ago.

The door opens again, this time it is Anna. Finally!

I look at her but she's trying not to look at me. What is wrong? I hope Louis is ok!!

"Anna ? What did you hear? What's with my BooBear ?!"

She looks at me. Face pale and eyes a little bit puffy. What the fuck is wrong?

I hope.. I hope. No, he didn't.. He didn't fucking die!! He can't. I need him. Here. Now. With me.

"Harry,.. we- we need to talk.. "

I jump up and stand next to her.

"C-c'mon .. let's sit on-on the chairs.."

Her fingers show to a room and I follow her. Slowly. Because first she's shaking and I am afraid she will collapse and second because I don't wanna know what's wrong. I wanna know. Obviously. But I am too afraid to her the truth.

She opens the door and I take one of two chairs. The chairs are practically next to one desk the only thing here. It's really really boring and saddening here. She hesitates before she sits down and looks straight at me. Her face is still paler than a wall and I am really afraid she could collapse.

Nobody of us both seems to wanna talk so I have to break the ice.

"Anna, what happened in there? Why are you so pale and shaking and .."

"Harry, I dunno how to tell you.."

Tears stream down my cheeks. No, that can't be real. She isn't about to tell me that Louis died. Louis can't be death, as odd it might seem but I feel that my baby lives.

In shaking sobs I whisper many many NO's.

"Why did he have to die?!"

Anna looks confused and shakes her head.

"What?! No, he didn't die.. not yet.. but he had a really serious operation.. and you have to promise me that you will stay don't matter what I tell you.. if something went wrong, Louis could get .. he could get .."

"Just say it please.."

"Because of the car accident Louis had, he seemed to hurt his head, haematomas were build under his cranial and so the doctors had to open Louis cranial, remove the haematomas and to staunch the bleeding. But it could happen that he could be paralysed.. or maybe even die.. I'm so so sorry, Harry.."

Again, tears stream down my face. That can't be possible.

"But Louis were okay so long, wouldn't the haematomas already killed him?!"

"They <the doctors> said that Louis had a little luck.. I didn't actually understand what they meant but it seems like the coma did calm the brain hemorrhage a little bit and as Louis woke up it must have grown up again.. that's the only way they could explain this. ."

I shake my head.

"These idiots that get called as doctors should have checked if everything's okay!!

It's their fault if something will happen!! If anything will happen to Louis I will charge them, I'm sorry that you work here but I will do this!!"