Capture 16

Harry PoV

On the next day I wake up with horrible back pains. Sleeping with head on a bead and my butt on the chair doesn't seem to be a good idea now. My poor back. I love Louis butter for tonight i have to find another way to sleep in through same room. To be honest, I don't think they would put up Louis' infusions but we will find another way. Maybe another bed or something like this.

I sit up straight and watch Louis. He looks like an angel and like he doesn't have any pain. God bless. Louis deserves some hours without pain, especially after his coma and operation. I sigh. Hopefully he will come out soon. I don't think he will be able to come home with me this or the next week but maybe in 3 weeks?! I want him to come home so much. How long was he not at home? 5 weeks? 6? Or even 2 months? Nah, no 2 months but still.

I get my phone out of my hoodie on the floor and check for some messages or news.

1 message from Liam

'Would it be okay, if Niall and me don't come today like we promised it Louis?! There's a little interview and I've forget it.. Liam x'

I shake my head. Does he really have to ask? I mean, he couldn't delay the interview because there's a high probability that management set it up. Stupid arseholes, sorry but that's true. If they wouldn't be so strict and mean, especially when it comes to Louis and me, I would have never told Louis to leave.

'Of course it's not a problem. You know that Louis will understand it!! Harry '

Minutes fade. The silence is threatening. I hate it. The only audible thing in this room are the mechanics next to Louis. Then out of nowhere my phone lights up. Another message from Liam.

'Why doesn't Liam get a x back from you? Nialler '

I chuckle. What the hell do they plan to do? Make me a bit happier or what? They know that I love them I love Gemma but is a x in a message so necessary. I shake my head and type an answer.

'I'm soooo sorry, Niall. I should have put one in too. Here you are, xx.

Ps. I still love Louis more than you two.

Love, Harry'

A little smile is on my lips and doesn't fade. How did I get so amazing friends? How did I get so an amazing boyfriend?

I look again back on my phone. Again, another message from Liam or Niall, however.

'I hope you're sorry. But I thought we had something special?! :'( Nialler xx'

'Sorry, MATE. The only special thing I have with someone is with my fiance Louis Tomlinson. Get over it. ;)'

'Haha.. Is your fiance awake by the way?!'

I look up but he still sleeps. Still like a little baby puppy or an angel.

'Nope, still sleeping. Soooo beautiful :))'

'Aww .. Well, Liam will kill me if he sees me with his phone.. We will see each other tomorrow or something like that. Bye, Nialler. xx'

I don't answer to that simply because I don't know what. A 'bye' wouldn't be good and more doesn't pop up in my mind. I go through my phone. Looking if I could play some games but I don't really find one interesting one. I go on twitter looking through the things my fans and friends tweet.

But they are only writing about some concerts of Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton. I don't care really but I think it's sad how our fans seem to forget about us or especially Louis. Don't they care for their idol or what does happen in their heads?! I announced that Louis is still here. I sigh. Sad, sad..

I tweet something, so the fans who care are informed.

"For the ones who are interested: Louis had a serious operation. Can u trend #GetWellLouis ?! x "

In seconds I gain hundreds of 'Retweets' and 'Favs'. Even more comments. Sadly the half of it are things to get me to follow them. But there are also fans who seem to care and write really cute things.

"#GetWellLouis Let's hope he gets well. I love him so much and he deserves to be healthy."

"Everyone trend #GetWellLouis so he sees how much we care!!!"

I aww to those two and another like ten tweets and retweet them. I follow a few people who seem to really care. And they are right. Maybe if Louis sees how much people want him to be healthy, he will get well sooner. Doesn't sound very realistic but who cares. The thought counts and there are so many people who want him to get well soon. Before I turn my phone down, I get to know that they trended in like ten minutes and screenshot a few things.

"Thank you soooo much!!!! I love all of you who care about Louis!! - H xx "

"Harry?!"

His words are cracking on the end, not only because he just woke up but also because of his operation, I guess. He's so weak at the moment and I don't know if I like or dislike the vulnerable site of him. Yes, he's even more adorable but I hope I will be the only one - without the doctors- who will be able to seem like that.

"Yeah?!"

I take his hand in mine and smile at him.

"I love you!"

I chuckle and kiss his temple.

"I love you, too. Did you have beautiful dreams?!"

He blushes and nods.

"I hope of your awesome fiance!"

He nods and looks on the other site of the room. Away from my eyes.

"Ok, what did you dream, Louis?!"

A smile pops up on his face. How can he go from embarrassed to that?

"I dreamt of our marriage.."

I smile back. Aww, cute. My smile fades. What if another thing happens and I really can't marry him?!

"What did I wear? A tuxedo?! What colour?! Black? "

His face turns completely red and he starts to cough.

"You are okay?!"

He nods.

"Yep.."

"So what did we wear?! I wann-"

"Harry!! Stop!! Ermh.. we didn't wear a tuxedo.."

"What?! What did we wear then?!"

"Nothing.."

He looks away. The brightest smile sits on my face right now.

"Since when are you so shy talking about nudity ?! "

He blushes even more and looks back at me.

"Harry! Shut up!"

I shake my head over his cuteness.

"Okay, love."