Capture 3

Harry PoV

I look at Louis' fascinated face. He seems to like the fact to have so much siblings. Sure, he liked his family. And Doris and Ernest are his angels. He likes little kids so much. Especially babies. He always asked me when we could adopt a baby. But we couldn't just adopt a kid. Firstly we aren't married. Secondly how should we explain this to management and purpose fans. Final point, we don't have enough time for such little kids and they need their parents. So we decided to wait.

Will we ever be able to adopt a kid?!

I sigh.

"Everything okay, Harry?!"

Louis looks at me sadly as he would be the cause of my sadness. Okay, I might be sad because of his amnesia. But Louis hadn't  done anything wrong. I am guilty for his accident. I told him to go away from me. I am the reason he had that accident. Not Louis.

"Harry?! Talk to me. I can try to help you. I want you to be happy.."

I fake him a little smile and look immediately away.

"Everything all right."

"I don't think so.. I might not remember you, but I .. I don't know.. I have like a feeling when you are lying or when you are sad.. I don't know why..  So tell me, what's wrong.. Is it because of my lost memory ?!"

I nod but still don't look at him. His beautiful eyes.. His lips I want to kiss right now.. I can't look at this beautiful boy. I just can't. It's hard enough.

"Harry?"

"What?!"

"Do you hate me?!"

I immediately look at him. That quote shocked me. How can he say that?! I would never be able to hate him. Never.

"What?!"

"You know. Because of my amnesia thing.."

I sit up and take Louis face in my hands. I cup his face in my hand nd shake my hand.

"You have to listen now Louis okay?! I would never ever hate you!! Why should I hate you? You aren't guilty of that mess.."

"But you are so strange.. towards me. Once you are totally like i dont know my boyfriend or something like that and in the other second you are totally ignoring me.. Which relation did we have?! Tell me! I dont care if it will be bad to me!"

"Louis.. I.."

The door opens and the doctor entries the room.

"Goodmorning, boys"

We both simple just nod and fake him a smile. Like he doesn't interrupt our conversation..

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling quite well actually.."

"Really? Good. Did any memories come back?"

Louis shakes his head.

"Do you know any personal things like your name ?!"

"Yeah, I know my name. Louis Tomlinson. And that I have quite a lot siblings. But that's all.."

"That's great!! How did you remember that so fast??"

Louis looks to me and than to the ground.

"Ermm.. I asked Harry to tell the truth.. But don't be mad at him. I wanted it to know so bad.."

The man standing next to Louis' bad begins to laugh.

"I won't be mad at him. When it isn't to much for you, he did a good job at telling you. You have to decide if you want to get your memory back on your own or not. But to find it out at your own would be better.."

"Why?!"

"Because it would be like step by step and if Harry would tell you only a few things it wouldn't help either. Plus I hope he doesn't tell you things that aren't  true.. Well, I will come back later. If you need something, just scream.. or simple call me or another doctor.

Louis nods. The doctor goes out and we're again -finally- alone.

"So, Harry??"

"Hmm?"

"I want you to tell me my story and our story of course.. I want to know everything!!"

"Really?! Everything?!"

"Yeah, Harry. Everything!"

"Okay."

~~~

What do you think of it?!

Could you please give me some criticism so I know what I am doing wrong or good?!

Thank you xxx