Chapter 23

Louis PoV

Harry and me look at each other confused. A present for us two. What could it be? What could be in that letter? Harry shrugs and kisses my shoulder before he lays his head down in it. Niall gives me the letter and immediately all eyes are on me. I'm literally watched from all sides. It gets me nervous and I don't like this feeling. Not at all.

I open it with shaky hands and a tiny little piece of paper flies on my tights. I take it even more confused and read it.

23.7.

I'm getting more and more confused. What is this for? I turn my head a bit so I can see Harry (more or less).

"What does this mean?"

Harry shrugs softly and kisses my nose.

"I don't know but it's our band's anniversary then.. And it's in one week."

I turn my head to look at Niall who smiles.

"Niall?"

"Yeah?"

I look him deadly in the eyes but he doesn't say anything. Nice. Really nice.

"What is on this day?"

"Guess.."

He smiles cheekily and chuckles soft. Wait. Not really. Oh my god. I jump from the sofa ( which causes that Harry falls not that soft on the ground) and hug Niall.

"So you like the idea?"

"Ouch.. Which idea?! Niall? Louis?"

I break the hug from me and Niall and hug the others too. Then I turn to Harry and notice him laying on the floor. I go back to him and sit next to him.

"What idea? What is this date for?"

Now all boys stand up and sit down next to us.

"Your wedding, Harry."

He opens his mouth but no words are able to come out. Some tears are falling down his cheeks.

"What?!"

"We thought you would like it.."

"Nonono yes of course I like it. But we only have one week!"

I kiss Harry's nose. We are going to marry next week. We are going to be Louis and Harry Tomlinson next week.

"Guys? There's one problem.."

Everyone's looking at me again now. Finally, everyone else is confused and not only me. Yay...

"M-Management.."

The smile is out of my face and I'm totally sad now. The would never let us marry. Never. They would find a way to destroy the wedding and the most beautiful in my life. Liam starts to laugh. Why does he start to laugh?

"It's okay, Tommo. It won't be such a big celebration as you're not that good right now and no one except us and family members know about it. Plus we will find a loop hole to end our contract but let's talk about something else.."

A loophole. That means we're going to be free soon? Will we find a new management? What is with the upcoming tour? What is with our fans? I sigh and nod. He's right. We should talk and think about it later or tomorrow.

Harry coughs and looks at Zayn. He's being quite quiet.

"What did you guys plan for us? We have the date and it seems like you have a guest list already. What can Louis and I do?"

As I'm getting a little bit dizzy and not really comfortable, I stand up and lay down on the sofa. Harry looks a bit worried but I mouth an okay and he nods. The other stand up to and sit down on the sofa and chairs.