Capture 10

Louis PoV

My breathing stops. I had a feeling he would ask me this week or maybe next but now? Wow. I'm so happy he asked. I try to get a yes out of my mouth but I can't bring one single word out of it. Harry looks at me worried and like a second before I nod a tear is falling down his cheek.

"I'm sorry, Louis.. I shouldn't"

I shush him and take his into my hands. God, he's such a cute little cupcake. I giggle and give him a light kiss.

"Of course, I want, Harry. More than I wanted something ever before..!!"

We kiss again while he tries to put on that ring on my finger. But while kissing and shaking so much I guess it's clear that it isn't that simple. I shortly stop and take his hand in mine. He eyes me confused.

"Don't you want that ring?!"

His smile fades but mine grows.

"Haz, you're shaking!! Calm down then give it on my finger, okay?!"

He nods, his cheeks really red.

"I can't even put a fucking ring on a finger without ruining it.."

I don't know why he could even think that. Did he even notice that i heard his whispers?!

"Cupcake, don't think that of yourself!!"

He pouts.

"I'm not a cupcake!!"

"Why not?!"

"Louis, let me put on that ring and shut up!!

He giggles and I just shake my head. Such an idiot. But he's MY idiot and I love him. I guess he's thinking the same right now. I can see it on his face. How he's trying to be serious while putting on that ring on my finger and thinking of me. As he eventually finishes I take his hands and keep him in the place his sitting at the moment and kiss him.

Someone knocks on our door and we both sigh.

"Come in!"

Niall and Liam are smiling as they see how close we are. To be honest we only told the doctor about my slowly coming back memory and he told us he would keep it.

They come in and when they are next to mine (our?!) bed I get a huge hug.

"So you remember ?! Like everything?"

I sigh.

"Not really, Niall.."

He smiles sadly.

"We will ma-... OH MY GOD, LOUIS!!! IS THAT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?! LIAM LOOK AT HIS DAMN FINGER!!"

I laugh and nod.

"Yeah, Harry proposed to me.."

Niall's eyes stare at me furiously.

"When and why didn't you tell us?!"

I start to giggle.

"Niall, shhh calm down.. like 10 minutes ago, okay?!"

He's giving my now again a hug and is totally excited. More than me. So cute. But Liam isn't here anymore.

"Where's Liam?!"

Niall shrugs while Harry stands up.

"I will have a look, he told me he would come back immediately.. Love you Louis!!"

I shake my head.

"Love you too"

When Harry's out I turn around to Niall again.

"What happened with Liam?! Is he okay?!!"

Niall looks really really sad. Isn't he the one who's always happy and optimistic?! Or did I switch something up?

He shakes his head and inhales before he speaks to me.

"Sophia, his girlfriend,.. well they had a little fight yesterday and she broke up because she thinks that Liam isn't good enough or something like this.."

Oh..

"Such a bitch,.."

"Wohoa , Tommo, those words out of your mouth. I missed them."

He smiles lightly and I pat him lightly before I toss him out of my bed. I guess that must hurt. Haha, his own fault when he insults me.

Did he even insult me? He just said that he liked my cocky character. Oh..I'm an idiot.

"What was that for?!"

I shrug and whisper that I am sorry.

"Louis? I only said that I like that you are getting your cocky self back.."

I shake my head. I used to be cocky? I hope not. Can you lose your character because a coma? Or did I unconsciously notice that I may hurt people ?

"I dunno, sorry mate.."

He sits up in my bed again.

"Everything okay?!"

"I am a bad person, right?!"

That caught him off-guard, I can tell by the look he's giving me. Shocked. Confused.

"Why would you think that?!"

"With being cocky, sassy .. there's a high possibility I could hurt people by saying things without thinking if they could insult someone.."

"Wohoa.. Louis. You never really hurt someone. You really act and say things without thinking a second about it but you never did something bad! Harry wouldn't marry you if you are an arsehole!!"

Is he right? Harry is a boy who is really sentimental .. nah that's the wrong word.. he takes things by heart..

Our manager shuts the door and glances at us before he starts to call us some idiots again. Why? Because we are still dating.

Harry takes my hand and holds it tightly. Fuck, he seems really hurt. Every time they wanna talk with us Harry gets so sad because they make us feel bad for loving each other.

"Harry, you will get here tomorrow 2 p.m and don't forget to wear something nice!!"

"Why?!"

"Surprise.."

He gives us both a sadistic smile. Harry's grip gets even tighter and tighter and it starts to hurt to be honest. But I can't just tell him to stop. He needs it right now.

Later when we are home after a silent home drive Harry starts suddenly to cry.

"I- I don't want to.. "

I pat his arms and kiss his forehead.

"I know.. we'll make it, okay?!"

"But what if I get again a girlfriend or more likely a one-month-beard?! I don't want that ever again!! Taylor was horrible!!"

I hug him tighter.

Right in the moment I got back to reality Niall stares at me interested.

"Everything okay?!"

I nod.

"I remembered something.."

He smiles. Then a tightly knock on the door interrupts our conversation. Without waiting on a yes or no the door opens and Liam and Harry are coming in.

"Hi,Liam!"

I smile lightly at him and he simple nods. He must have really liked that Sophia-girl.

"Louis, look.. I shouldn't have left.. I am an idiot.. But I couldn't .."

I stand up and hug him .

"It's okay, Liam."

"You know?!"

I nod and loose, going back to bed because I'm getting a weird feeling in my head and my abdomen.

Harry looks at me worried but before I can tell him everything's okay I collapse.