Chapter 25

Louis PoV

Like Harry told me to, I keep crying. Maybe for one hour. Maybe two. It could also be only half an hour. But Harry doesn't say anything. He doesn't ask me. He just protects me. Protects me and calms me down. He pets my shoulder. Kisses my forehead. I even hear him singing of one of our songs. Not of the band, but Harry and mine. Like couple songs or however to call it. Harry made me a list of song we had before the accident, that's why I can remember it that good. It's Look After You by The Fray. It's not only one of our songs but I think even one of my favorite songs. But I'm not so sure about that. However, I never heard Harry singing it to me. It was always me who sang it to him. I know that for sure. I have to say that I never heard something that is more beautiful and angelic. It makes me stop crying and just listening to him. Suddenly he notices that I stopped crying and look at me with a smile. He stopped singing too. We both are just staring at each other. It's just us. Only me and Harry. I love those moments with him.

"Your voice is soo beautiful, love."

He giggles and kisses me softly.

"You never sang it to me, did you?"

He nods.

"Because I love it when you sing to me, Louis."

"But I want you to sing to me too."

He laughs.

"I sang to you before the accident, while you were in coma.. Ok, I didn't since you're awake but"

"See, I didnt hear you singing  since I was in coma"

He slaps me softly.

"You didn't let me finish!"

"Ohhh, sorryy.. Still no reason to slap me!"

I pout and give him a puppy like look. He just giggles.

"You're silly, Louis"

"Ohh"

I look away and try to look like I'm pissed or hurt. But I guess, he knows it.

"Oh, come on, Louis! I know you for so many years now! I know that you're a good actor! But you can't fool me, I know you well too much, babe"

He giggles. I turn around and stare at him.

"I'm still not silly"

He roles his eyes.

"ok.. You're "not" silly. But you're the most adorable person I know."

I smile and almost cry. He's such a wonderful boyfriend and person.

"I love you, Harry!!"

He gives me a confused look.

"Why did it sound like you have to proof it to me.. Or like you don't know that I know it?! Uhmm.. Why did you sound so unsure?!"

I look down.

"Because .. I can't imagine that I deserve you.. You are so wonderful, nice, caring"

"Shhh ! Louis, you are all of that and even more too! How you dare saying that you don't deserve me!"

I look up at him. Maybe he's right, but still. Nobody deserves him, to be completely honest. Harry is probably the most nicest and caring person of this world. I can't deserve him, can I. I give my best to show it to him but he has to go through so much because of that amnesia. Yeah, I remember mostly everything but still everything is so weird.

He hugs me. Immediately I forget what I thought. Not really, but I forget to think. It's just Harry, Harry, Harry.. His smell, his hug, his body, my head on his shoulder, his strength..

"I know it"

He pets my back a bit.

"What do you know, love?"

"The reason of my accident.."

He breaks the hug and looks at me confused.

"What do you mean?"

I sit down on the bed and keep looking at the ground.

"I know who crashed into my car.."

His eye get darker? I dont know how to say. He looks totally angry, yet worried.

"You know?! Why?! How?! Who?!"

He sits down next to me and I can feel how broken and confused he is. I can understand it. I would be like that probably, too. I mean I could have died because of her. Of course, Harry must be like that.

"Louis!! Who is that bastard?"

His loud voice gets me out of my thoughts and honestly I get terrified of his voice. I never heard him like that. He's so broken and angry and pissed. As he sees my reaction, he breathes in and out and looks at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scary you! I never want this to happen again. Sorry, sorry, sorry."

I shake my head and whisper an "it's okay".

"So, who is it?"

I look away. In the darkness from our room. Try not to break anything. Try to stay calm. Try not to cry. But it's just too hard.

"It's.. It's Eleanor.."

He opens his mouth, probably to say something, but no words are coming out. Understandable.

"No, no.. oh my god.. "

I hug him. Try to give him the calmness he gave to me minutes ago. And it seems to work.

"Are you sure, Lou?"

I nod. I'm completely sure. I dont wanna believe it but I'm pretty sure that she's been the person. It would make so much sense. Even that thing that happened in the hospital would make sense. Maybe she didn't want to rape me, but try to kill me again? She was choking me and the grips of her bodyguards weren't that soft too.

"Yeah, I am"

"We should go to the police then.."

"But I don't have any proof!"

He roles his eyes and sighs.

"Louis, we have to go to the police! You could have died because of her! She should get into jail and never get out again!"

"And so do our managers.."

"Wwhat?!"

"I think that Harry gave her the information where I was and she crashed into me. Or something like this. I dont know. But he called me and asked were I was. Like fifteen minutes later she crashed into me.. "

He is confused and pissed and worried and I can't even say what he feels else. But I know for sure that he won't do nothing. It's Harry. He wants her to get in jail. Wants her to feel sorry for doing what our managers want her to. She could have killed me. 

"We will go to the police office,.. Tomorrow with Liam, ok?"

I nod. I dont want to but I guess he's right. We should tell the police. 

"But let's forget about this for the last part of the evening, right? That.. person.. won't make our evening bad. We had such a nice day.. We should be able to end it nice, too."

Again, I nod. But additionally to it I kiss him passionately. He chuckles and kisses me back. And that's basically it, what we are doing that evening and night. Only kissing and it doesn't feel like "just kissing". It's more than that because Harry is with me.