Capture Six

Louis PoV

The next five days went by really quickly. Harry never left me and was always there. I didn't remember anything in those days. Unfortunately. Yesterday fours boys visited me. Calum, Michael, Luke and Ashton. They are good friends of ours and seem to be quite cool. Niall, Zayn and Liam visited me too. Every day twice. I like them. Sure, like Harry told me they are like brothers to me. Harry is still so nice and supportive. Even though I feel how it hurts him. It really does. Obviously, I seem to be the love of his life and I can't really remember me. He barely eats and only smiles when we're talking. We are talking much but for example yesterday night he thought I was sleeping and had a quite sad conversation with one of the boys I guess.

Throw Back

Today was quite a long day. So many visitors and so many health checks. Ughh . But I can't sleep though. And Harry seems to need a bit of a rest so I let him be and decided to try to sleep though.

"Hello? Liam?"

I still keep looking in the other direction of the bed. Acting like I'm asleep right now.

"Yeah, it's everything alright with Lou.. I just.. needed someone to talk to.."

A little silent. Liam is probably talking right now.

"He's asleep, Liam. I can't wake him up. He looks so cute at the moment.Plus I need someone to talk about him.."

What?! Does he stopped liking me or what? Or did he lie to me about being a couple ?

"Look Liam.. Every fucking day I do so much to help him remember me.. the video diaries, our songs, our matching tattoos, pictures, selfies but nothing helps.. I dont know if I can do that. Is it even worth being here when he can't remember me?!"

He inhales. I can hear how he must be messed up inside and I am guilty of that.  I am the cause of that gel being so upset.

"Liam, he can't remember me.. No.you dont seem to understand this!! He- LOUIS CAN'T REMEMBER ME- HIS BOYFRIEND ! What should I do with that ring?"

Which ring? Did he want to.. oh.. cute. Tears are streaming down my face. A little sigh slips out of my lips and Harry immediately springs out of his bed.

"Louis?! Everything okay? Do you have pain? Why are you crying?"

I blush a little as I turned around because he started talking to me.

"Harry, I didn't want .."

"Liam, we will talk later.."

Harry sits down my bed and takes my hands in his. Not like the last day I feel something. Comfort. The need to kiss him. But I don't know why. I know that we were together before the thing that happened to me but it just feels so strange.

"Are you alright, Louis? You are crying!! Do you have pain? Does anything hurt?"

He looks at me worried. I quickly nod and swipe away those tears which still are running down my cheeks.

"You don't look like that.. Please tell me. You can trust me.. You always could. Louis what's wrong?!"

"I heard it.."

He stares at me confused.

"You heard what?!"

"Your convo with Liam.. I'm so.sorry I didn't want to.. I just couldn't sleep and I.."

He swallowed. A little red growing in his face.

"It's okay.. "

"No, it isn't! I can see how hard it is for you to be here. How hard are you struggling with yourself. I can feel and see it in your eyes how much you love and miss me inside. I feel so sorry, I'm such a mess.. That fan shouldn't have found me."