Capture Eight

Harry PoV

After some hours of sleep I randomly woke up. Like I was meant to. But nothing special happens right now. I take my phone and unlock it.

5:35 am

Holy crap. Waking up on that time isn't legal. It can't be. But as I know me and my body, I wouldn't be able to sleep again. So I go through my twitter. I read though their tweets. Some nice. Some really really rude ones.

@I_LoVe_ReDiReCtIoN_2010:

I hope Louis won't wake up..

So they don't know that he's already awake?! The anger in me has to answer her but not in the nice manner I would normally do it.

You don't seem like a real fan then.. Louis is a very important part of the band!

Adding another one.

He's already awake by the way. Tbh, I would never like to meet 'fans' like you..

After those tweets of mine the hole community is going crazy. Almost everyone's asking how Louis is or when he woke up. But there are also some who think I was a little bit to rude. What's rude about that?! She or he like said that they wanted Louis dead. What's that?! Polite or what?!

I go through all those tweets our fans are sending at the moment. And I find one that it's just ridiculous. The girl who wanted Louis dead and never to wake up is spamming me to follow her. Does she really think that I would ever do that?! I tweet under one of her 'Harry I Love you sooo much would you please follow me' tweets this:

You don't deserve it. Never.

I send it and after that I immediately block her. Okay that might seems mean but after all of that waiting on Louis waking up and he losing his memory, I couldn't see any humour or anything to ignore in it. I had to do it.

I'm still on her account as she tells the whole world what just happened.

I am such a poor girl.

I snort. Really? Do you really think that?!

I didn't do anything against Harry! What an arsehole!!

I shake my head. If Louis doesn't sleep right now, I would probably burst out in laughter. Such a bitch.

I hope that the same what happened to Louis would happen to Mr. I'm-to-cool Styles.

So she wants me to have a car accident and lose all my memory? Wow. That was.. well.. that kinda hurt but do I care what she said? Nah, not really.

After that I log out and see how Louis is watching me ...shocked? Or does it only seem like it because he's so sleepy?

"Good morning, Lou."

I kiss him. Happy to being able to do it again after all that mess.

"Morning, Harry.. Ermh.. Haz??"

Now he looks a little bit confused.

"Hmm?"

"Why did that person's account you were looking on hating on you?"

I blush and look away from his gaze.

"Ehhh.. She was hating on you, so I gave it a little bit back on her.. and blocked her.. that's practically why.."

He shakes his head and laughs.

"Really? Really? You didn't have to do that.."

"Yes, I had!! She said that you.."

"What did that girl say?"

A little stutter overcomes me. I hate to stutter but it kinda just comes out of my mouth.

"She...s-he saidd .. thatt youuu shouldn't..."

He's grinning at me and about to laugh at me. Nice, very nice..

"wake up."

His smile fades and he's totally pale. Shit.

"Ww-what?!"

A little tear falls down his cheek.

"She's so wrong, Louis. Don't listen to such people.. I love you and I am so happy that you are awake and can finally remember me. Please don't cry because of such cunts!!!"

Again he shakes his head and tries to breath.

"Why are you awake now?! I mean how late is it? Midnight?!"

I look on my phone and shake my head laughing.

"It's 6:10 am. And I couldn't sleep. I think that I felt it."

"Felt what?!"

"That this bitch was hating on you.."

He kisses me again but falls asleep immediately after it. And even though I never excepted it to happen I'm also able to fall asleep again.

~

Hey

Guys, I know that my captures aren't that long but i wanted to know what you think of my English in general. Because my English teacher was like hating on my English and that nobody could understand it.. What do you think? Is it really that bad?

and

what do you think of this story?!

Love, Tammi :D