Chapter 18

Louis PoV

Later that day Harry got a bed so he can lay next to me. I stared the whole day at my boyfriend while he stared at me too. Now he's about to doze off but a knock on that shitty door wakes him up.

"I will open it!"

We asked the doctor for a key because of that scenario that happened today. Louis safety is the most important too me and I will do everything for it. And with everything I mean everything.

Harry opens it and Niall jumps in. Jumping around like a frog on drugs. Okay, that was probably mean. Plus Niall would never do drugs. I'm an idiot. Let us say that he's jumping crazy around.

"Hello, lads!!"

I look at the clock that's on the wall and back to Niall.

"Do you know how late it is?! It's 10 p.m !! We could be asleep!"

He chuckles and sits on Harry's bed. Harry gets there too and watches Niall confused.

"So, why are you here?!"

"I wanted to know why Louis was allowed to finally break up with his beard .."

Harry and me look at each other confused. Is he.. Is that the truth?! Finally!!

"What?! "

He laughs and shakes his head.

"You didn't hear the news?! Management confirmed it also on our official accounts on Facebook and Twitter!! Wait, I'll read you the text ..

After Louis' accident we have to confirm something sad: He had to leave his girlfriend!! Let's share our prayers, that Louis does feel good!! "

I cough a little and look to Harry who's smiling at me.

"We are free?!"

Niall shrugs.

"But there's another thing.. Is it true that Eleanor got arrested?!"

Harry's smile grows wider.

"Hopefully!!"

"What happened?!"

"She tried to rape me with the help of two security guys.."

Both look at me with an unreadable look. It's something between worried and anger. I guess Harry's hate for her grew a little bit more. He didn't exactly know that she wanted to have sex with me. He was so furious and worried, honestly I didn't want to tell him it. It didn't happen. He saved me.

"What?!"

Harry's eyes get darker and he seems to be very sad and disappointed. But why? It didn't happen plus I didn't do anything. Except for trying to breath or get away from her.

"She tried to fuck you?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! I'm your boyfriend!!"

"You were worried enough. Plus I didn't have a chance of talking to you. And it's pretty embarrassing and a crazy feeling. Even now I feel the acid running down my body from her touching my body! Harry?! What's wrong?"

"What if they come back?!"

"I think .. I should go... I shouldn't have come in the first place.."

Harry and I watch Niall standing up. He goes to my bead and hugs me, then he goes to Harry and does the same.

"You don't have to go!!"

"Yes, Liam and I will watch a movie later.."

"It's almost getting 11 p.m , you dork !!"

"I can show you the message if you want.. but I really have to go.. I'm sorry! I hope you don't fight because of me telling you the news.."

He smiles sadly, nods and leaves the room. Harry stand up too and closes the door. I wait till he lays in giant bed again and looks to me.

"I'm sorry, Harry.."

"What?! No-No-No! You don't have to be! I'm the idiot! Your right, I shouldn't be so furious because germ touching you. I know you didn't want it but just the thought makes me wanna vomit."

"Now imagine how I feel with her having all over my body. Ewwww.. However, are we ok?!"

He smiles. His dimples popping up. Beautiful. Just beautiful. Harry smile fades and he jumps out of his bed. Heading to his bags.

"Harold?! Everything al-right?!"

He nods.

"Don't call me that, Lewis!!"

He looks to me with a serious look and we both start to laugh. We are such idiots. Two idiots found each other. Isn't that perfect?

"Honestly, what are you doing?"

"I have something for you.. I'm sorry I forgot it to give you earlier.."

He comes to me and sits down on the chair. His hiding the thing in his hand. I shake my head.

"What's it?!"

"Na, na, na , Mr. Styles.. Don't be so curious!!"

"Mr. Styles?! Are you serious? You are going to take my name!!"

"Nope..!"

"Ughh .. It's too late to talk about this.. Can you show me what you have?! Please?"

I look at him. Trying to give him a sweet-puppie-wanting-his-snack-look.

"Okay.."

He hands me my phone. How long didn't I have it in my hands? I don't know but I know that I didn't really miss it. Not at all. Always getting called by management was getting on my nerves anyway..

"Thank you!"

I fake him a smile and kiss him.

"No problem, babe."

He switches off the light and goes to his bed again.

"Don't wanna go on twitter or something ?!"

"I'm a little bit afraid.."

"I know.. you don't have to. Let's just go sleeping okay?!"

I nod, turning around and turning on the phone. Looking through it, I just send Harry a message with a heart and turn it off. Finally getting away from this terrible day.