Capture 11

Harry PoV

While many doctors come in I just stand on the other side of the room. Shocked.

What's wrong with him? I thought he was alright. All those fucking doctors told us everyday that Louis' alright. They even said we could go home in two weeks or something like that. Why did they lie to us?!

I feel a strong arm take mine and trying to get me out but even if I am not feeling good at the moment I jerk away and look at one of the doctors.

"Mr. Styles, you have to leave now!!"

I shake my head. I would never fucking leave Louis here alone. Never.

"Your friend needs some rest and you can't help, so go.."

I give him a glare and sit on my bed.

"He needs me. My fiance needs me."

He looks quiet shocked and nods. Still not okay with me staying here.

The doctors are all around Louis. He's now on his bed but still unconscious. I see how they are doing something with his chest and his pulse.. and other things. But I didn't study so I couldn't know what they are doing. I hope something useful.

"Shit.."

Fear is the only thing that I am able to feel right now. Why did he just say that?!

A minute later they take Louis (with his bed) out of the room. What? Why?

I stand up but one doctor holds me back.

"Mr. Styles, I know you want to be here for Louis but we need to get to the surgery room.. now.. Don't make anything more difficult as it is right now.."

My mouth gets open. What? Surgery?! Why?! I can't close my mouth and tears are about to flow down my cheeks.

"It's nothing serious, he will wake up immediately.."

He leaves the room probably for Louis' surgery.

Nothing serious. Really ? If it isn't serious, he wouldn't be taken to the surgery room.  Why?! Why did I have to let Louis leave that day?! I am probably the worst boyfriend - fiance- ever.

I don't know if I should blessed because I was able to ask him to marry me or if I should cry. What if he forgets me again? What if he doesn't wakes up? What if he has a serious illness? That would probably something I could handle the best with. But only if he doesn't have to die.. I menace that would be horrible..

While I think about those horror scenes, i start to shiver and to shake. Why is it so fucking cold here?! A minute later I start to sweat.

What should I do?!

I get up and slowly go out of the room. A nurse passes by me and gives my a worried look.

"Everything okay, curly?!"

I shake my head.

"Ww-where's the surg-gery room Mr. Tomlinson is goiii"

"Shhh, calm down.. I will bring you there, okay? Just let me check it where he is!!"

She pats friendly my shoulder and leaves going to a small room with only a desk and some medical things. But nothing special. It's like a tiny secretary room. She comes back and gives me a light smile.

She begins to walk but I still staying on that place. Do I really wanna go there?!

As she notices that I am not following her she turns around and comes back to me. She pats my shoulder again.

"It's going to be okay! Trust me! Come on!!"

I nod and follow her silently.

"So what's your name if I may ask?!"

She smiles and blushes a little bit.

"I am Harry.. Mr. Tomlinson's fiance.."

Her smile grows and her eyes are totally shining. Like a star but in blue. Her eyes have the same blue as Louis'. Tears are again building. She hugs me and pats again me shoulder.

"I love him so much.. I-I can't-.. I-I need him.."

"It's okay, Harry.. It will all be okay!!"

"I don't even know why they took him there.. wait.. wait.. two friends where with us!? Where are they?"

She smiles. I like her and try to give her a smile back but I can't just smile. It hurts to much.

"They probably wait in the waiting room.."

"Ooh.. Ermh.. what's your name?! I'm sorry, I forgot to ask.."

She shakes her head and we begin to walk again.

" Anna.. "

"Okay, Anna .. Nice name..  Sounds nearly like my mother's..Well, where are we going at?!"

"Only a few steps and.. now.. we turn left.. I guess that are your friends?!"

My eyes look to Liam and Niall who jump up as they see me.

"Harry, everything okay?! "

Niall looks really really worried. Because of me?! He should worry because Louis. Louis is in the fucking surgery room. Not me.

"What?! Yes, of course.. my boyfriend who is my fiance for 20 minutes is only in a surgery room.."

Anna pats my back and leads me to sit down on a chair.

"Harry, keep calm!! Please, do it for your fiance!!"

Liam and Niall give each other confused looks.

"Who are you?! It shouldn't seem rude, I just wanna know.. you know?!"

Niall blushes at his words and inhales shortly.

"I'm a nurse here. I helped Harry find you.."

"But why do you know of his sexuality?!"

A confused look goes from me to Niall and from Niall to Liam.

"What's the thing with it, he's gay .. and?!"

"You don't know us?! Do you?"

She shakes her head and shrugs.

"No, I don't.. Why is that so important? Who are you?"

Niall looks away and shrugs.

"Not important.. "

"Okay?! However, Harry, should we look for one doctor?! "

I nod as fast as possible that makes her laugh and she begins to walk. I follow her. Niall and Liam still confused why she knows about Louis and me.

We go to a big door with the sign Surgery Room and stop going.

"Wait, Harry. You're not aloud to go in. I will look what I can do, okay?!"

"Sure.."