Chapter 24

< just a Little warning, there might be a little plot twist . Maybe. Maybe not. Enjoy >

Louis PoV

In the moment he entries it, im getting a really familiar emotion. I feel at home. Funny, how that one room can make me feel that way. Additionally, I have to say that only a few candles are lighting this room and the rest is black. But the smell and me on Harry's arms, it's just so familiar. I love it. Harry stops walking and looks at me with a cute smile. The little light on his face makes him look even cuter right now. I smile back and nearly start to cry. I love him so much and still can't believe that we're gonna get married. In only one week.  Instead of saying what I'm thinking and feeling right now, I say the most stupid thing.

"How did the candles catch fire?"

Harry giggles and shots me a grin.

"Really, Louis? Really? I'm trying to give you a romantic evening and all you manage to say is that?"

He kisses my forehead. Yeah, thank you, Harry. I know that this was stupid, you don't have to remember it to me.

"One of the boys did before they left.. Look the window is open. Someone must have crawled on the tree so he doesn't get caught.."

He still doesn't manage to stop laughing.

"Harold, please stop it"

"I thought we had talked about the Harold and Lewis thingy.."

"Yeah, I said I don't want you to call me Lewis! Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop saying Harold to you.."

I grin. To be honest, I'm hundred percent sure that he wants to smile too. But he just stares at me.

"Okay.. I can't really be angry with you.."

He kisses me and walks to the bed. Our bed, I suppose. I hope. I think. I want. So many months I didn't spend here. Only because one fight. Only because of management and that "drunk guy".

Than it hits me like I don't know what. I don't even know why I get this memory back now. There's nothing that could make me remember. We didn't have a concert today, I also didn't talk to management and Harry and me were happy the whole day.

But how I said, this memory is suddenly back. No black sight, no getting dizzy. It's just here. I know the person who drive into my car. I know them way too well. I know who is the cause of my amnesia.

 Every single moment flashes back through my eyes. Me driving back to our house because I wanted to say sorry. I actually understood his reasoning. But it just took me so long to understand. But if I had understood him earlier, I probably wouldn't have that amnesia. I remember how Harry, one of our managers, called me. Asking were I was and what I did. At first I was confused why he wanted to know that. But now I know it. No, it wasn't actually him who drove the other car. It was the girl who I had to spend the last few years with. The girl that tried to rape me in hospital. That girl is Eleanor.

Harry suddenly hits me. I look up at him and he gives me a worried look.

"Everything okay, love?"

I nod. But then I remember that I know it. After that long time. I know who is the reason Harry was unhappy for that long. Who the reason is that I had to spend such a long time in hospital. That's why I simply shake my head and start to sob. Harry, the good boyfriend who he is, immediately hugs me and tells me that it will get better. Of course, he asks if I want to tell him. Should I? Eleanor is already in jail. (that's what I hope..) Would it do anything if I say anything to anyone? I don't even have proof. My phone. Maybe. But there's only that one call and I don't know if you can still see it.

"Louis, please. Tell me! Did you remember something? You must! You are always so weird when you get your memory back."

Weird? What does he mean with that? I stare at him.

"Weird? Why weird?"

He just shakes his head.

"You could tell me what's going on in your head at first.. But.. Weird.. Well, you're like in your own world. Probably reliving the whole situating, I don't know but it feels so weird. I can't speak to you because you wouldn't hear me. Not at all. And after it you're so deep in thought too and so quiet.."

Is he right? Am I  really like in another world after I get the memory back? I mean, I just want to understand what happened.

"I know it now."

I can't manage to say more. My throat suddenly hurts now and is totally dry. He's totally confused. He pets my shoulder with his arms, trying to calm me down. But it's too much for me.

Soo many questions are going through my head. Why would she want to do this? Was it planned that I die? Or did they want me to lose my memory but Harry sitting next to my bed all the time fucked up their plans? Would she really do something like this only because of the money she probably got? Can someone really be that heartless?

"What do you know, Louis?"

I sob in his shoulder. Whispering her name. But he can't understand me. I'm too broken and confused right now. It's the same with my voice. He keeps trying to calm me down by petting my shoulder or kissing my forehead. But I don't know, it's just too much for me. I hope he isn't sad. I hope he doesn't think it's because of him. As if he could read my mind, he kisses my forehead again.
"I know that you don't wanna hurt me with this. Just cry. It will make you feel better. We can talk later."