Capture 4

Harry PoV

Louis is eying me interested. I inhale one more time before I start to tell him everything- really everything.

"The really really first time we met was at a The Script concert. It was only eye contact and a little chat. You were there with your girlfriend."

"What was her name?"

I stare at him confused.

"Hannah.. Emm... Yeah.. A few years later we both auditioned for the X-Factor. 2010. "

"I can sing?!"

I laugh loudly. He's quite cute like a little child who wants to know about him.

"Yes, Louis. You're a wonderful singer!! Well, we both met at the audition but didn't came through. Then there were there more really talented boys that couldn't come through next to us. Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik. Simon Cowell had a quite interesting idea. He mixed us five and some other guys to two groups. One girl group and one boy group. The boy group are obviously the band of us five.."

"Do we have a name?!"

"Yeah, Louis.. Our name is One Direction."

He smiles and repeats it many times.

"Sounds familiar.. That Liam is the boy you wanted to hit yesterday, right?!"

I nod.

"Why did you want to hit him?"

"He said that you wouldn't wake up.."

"That's why you hit him? Really?!"

He chuckles and give me a sign with his hand to continue.

"Well, we had a really good time at the X-Factor.. "

"Did anything happen?! I dont know,  something special?"

I look to the ground and blush.

"Do you really want to know it? Would you believe me?"

He nods.

"Come to me, Harry.. I believe you.."

I sit on his bed on the upper part next to his feet.

"So, on the first day we moved together .. there were two separated beds but I.. I kinda missed my family and you told me to come to your bed.. Well after some tickle fights and you hitting me with a pillow, you kissed me and since than we're together.."

He looks at me like he wouldn't believe but nods.

"What's with that the X-Factor?! Did we win?"

"Nah, we got third place actually. But that wasn't the end of One Direction .. In five months we will release our fourth album and our third fragrance. Because of your accident we had to cancel our stadium tour.."

"Woooow .. How popular are we?!"

"Quite.. Some say we're the biggest boy band of this century.. but we also have haters.."

"Because of our relationship ?"

"Nobody really knows about us.. They kinda think we are but it isn't official.. "

"Ohhh.. okay.."