Capture 17

Louis PoV

After our embarrassing talk about that damn dream and after a silence I didn't really like, Harry told me he had to go get some things from home. Home. I wasn't there in months.. I miss it so much. Just Harry and me and no nurse- no doctor- who could come in while we have a private talk or other things I miss doing with him.

Why did I have to leave on that day?! If I had known that I almost died, I would have never left Harry and would have told him to forget about our management. To forget about Eleanor. Just a minute. We could have forget that little fight. It wasn't even one of our worst fights because the cruel world. But it was the first time I left furious and drove through London.

But I still don't know who or what crushed into me. That's so stupid. The person should go to jail. He or she deserves it so bloody much. Harry went and still goes through so much because of my accident. He doesn't show it often but I can feel how unsure that he is with touching me because it could hurt. Speaking about things I don't remember.

I have to give it back to him. But I don't know how. The only thing I know is that I will need help. Maybe from Liam, maybe Niall, maybe Zayn. But not all because Harry would discover it..

I sigh. Such a mess. It's so silent here. Harry left two hours ago, the next check-up with my doctors will be in six hours. I hope Harry will come back soon. Laying in that stupid bed without a phone or a person next to me is soo boring. Why do the boys have to have a interview today?! Why not tomorrow?!

I hear a light knock on my door and I immediately scream ( as loud as possible I can with my fucking cracking voice) to come in. But honestly I guess it was just a loud whisper.

Eleanor entries the room and looks at me worried. I only watch her shocked. What does SHE do here ?! Harry come here and save me!! She sits down on Harry's chair and smiles lightly while trying to take my hand. I jerk away and give her a pissed look.

"What's wrong, babe?!"

"Don't you call me that!"

First there's something in here eyes like I didn't go in her trap and she don't know what to do because I am not as friendly as she thought I'dbe. She shakes her head and smiles. Hate in her eyes.

"But Louis... Don't you remember your.. your girlfriend?!"

My mouth falls open, not daring to shot again. What the fuck is her problem?! She knows that she's only a cover-up.

"You're not my girlfriend and I don't need a girlfriend!!"

She pouts and acts like she would begin to cry any second. I simple shake my head.

"Please.. Louis.. I love you.. you have to  remember me.."

She puts out her phone, showing me pictures where I faked smiles just to pleasure management. Like her birthday.

"Oh.. come on!! You know that I don't give a single damn about you!! I love someone else and you know that!!"

She shakes her head and whistles. I furrow my eyebrows as two men come in and close the door silently.

"Say that again, my dear.."

She smiles at me like only Satan would do.

"Say that again, Louis! Ohhh.. Are you afraid?! You should be!!"

Her laugh leaving goosebumps on my whole body.

Harry PoV

As I see Eleanor's car ( or better the car of her

chauffeur) I storm into the hospital. I never run so fact. Especially not with two bags on my shoulder. As I reach Louis' door I open it. My eyes nearly fall out of my head as I see how two men are holding Louis while that bitch tries to kiss Louis.

"OUT OF THAT FUCKING ROOM OR I SWEAR I WILL CALL THE COPS!!"

She jumps off the bed and looks a little bit terrified. The men let go of Louis and I see that Louis is a bit red in his face. Not because he's embarrassed but because of not being able to breath. I shout for a docotor again and again and glare at those three idiots.

"You leave the room!! Now! Or I WILL do things you never dared to dream about in your worst nightmares!! OUT!!"

A doctor comes in and looks terrified as he sees Louis trying to breath.

Eleanor and those men leave as fast as possible.

"What happened?!"

He puts a respirator on Louis and watches me confused.

"What happened?! And why did those three people had to leave so fast ??"

I look to Louis and sit down on the chair next to him and taking his hand. He takes it and tightens his grip a little bit. I smile shortly at him and look back to the doctor.

"I don't know. I only saw how the men were holding their hands around Louis' neck and shoulders.."

A tear falls down my face. Louis is given more and more pressure to my hand. I look at him and he gives me a sad look.

"I think we should call the police. Mr. Tomlinson could have died, if you didn't come now !!"

I nod. The doctor looks up and down at Louis and checks something on the monitors that i almost forget they are here.

He puts the respirator down and looks at Louis who still has problems with breathing but not that bad as like five minutes ago.

"You can leave it now but put it on when it's getting worse, okay?!"

He nods, whispering a thank you. The doctor leaves.

"I'm sorry, Louis.. I should have stayed!!"

He shakes his head.

"It's okay.. I love you!!"

I laugh and get up from my chair. Louis watches me while I get my bags from the other side of the room.

I take out a photo from one of the bags and hand it him. Tears build up in his eyes.

"Is this my family?!"

"Yeah.. plus me.."

He hits my hand lightly and starts to chuckle.

"You belong to my family, Harry you idiot!!"

I blush and smile.

"Really?!"

"I wouldn't want to marry you, if I didn't see you as family! Thank you so much for that!! "

I smile. He never actually said it really. There where hints but he never said it like that. I belong to his family!!