----7----

Elena Gilbert's POV: (._. spicy) 

"I swear Elena, she said her last name was Salvatore, Alexa Salvatore" I heard Caroline say for the 100th time since she got here 5 minutes ago. 

"It can't be possible, Damon's sister died 150 years ago" I said. 

"Yeah so? Damon and Stefan were meant to die 151 years ago, they're still alive" She said, she has a point. "Maybe you should just ask Damon" I nodded my head. 

"If I ask will you let it go?" I ask. 

"Yes, I will" she said. I smiled and grabbed my bag, 

"Okay well I'll call you when I'm back home" 

I said goodbye to Caroline and headed to the Salvatore House. I walked in smiling, but once I got inside the Living room, that smile dropped, as soon as I saw who was there. 

"Elijah" I said through gritted teeth. 

"Elena" I was nervous and I knew he could sense it, "Don't worry I'm not here to bother you at all. Just some business with the Salvatores, I was just leaving anyways" He smiled, I didn't bother smiling back. He said his goodbyes to the Salvatore's, and with that he was gone. I could literally cut the tension with a knife in this room. Damon was sitting on the couch across from Stefan. 

"Who's Alexa?" I blurted out. Damon fell of the couch in shock and Stefan shot up off of the couch,

"I'm sorry what?" he asked.

"You heard me Stefan, Who is Alexa?!" I started to raise my voice. 

"She's just a friend" Stefan said, Liar

"Oh yeah, Alexa SALVATORE, just a friend" I rolled my eyes. He opened his mouth and it was obviously going to be another lie.

"No stefan" Damon piped up, "Alexa is our younger sister" My jaw dropped. 

Alexa's POV: 

I pulled it up to my body, checking if it fitted me, "I'll take it" I said to the lady and handed her the outfit, I now had a trolley full of things, but no money, whoops gonna have to take matters into my own hands, "Okay that's $534.65" She said, god I got a lot. I look straight into her eyes, 

"You're going to let me take these for free and when I leave you're gonna forget me and everything I said, okay?" I compelled. 

"Yes" I smiled, she handed me the 8 bags of clothes, "Have a good day" She said sweetly, Damn I feel bad, kidding, I really don't. 

I walked back to the house, hoping that maybe everyone would be gone, but the second I walked through the door and into the living room to put my bags down, 3 pairs of eyes landed on me, "Umm hey" I said awkwardly. 

"Alexa, this is Elena" Stefan introduced me to the brown haired girl that sat in front of me, "My girlfriend" I shook her hand. 

"Nice to meet you Elena" I smiled at her. 

"Nice to meet you too Alexa" She said. I looked over to Damon, he sat on the couch his eyes looking everywhere but at me. 

"I'll leave you guys to it" I bent down to pick up my bags when, 

"I know all about you" Elena said bluntly. I spun around on my heels, shock written all over my face, I looked at Stefan to see him looking down and Damon also.

"I-I-I don't know what you're talking about" I stuttered. 

"You're an Original Hybrid Witch, but you're also Stefan and Damon's younger sister, who pretended she was dead and left them to believe that for over 150 years" She said. I growled. 

"You know nothing about me" I stepped forward lowering the distance between us. "So I suggest you shut your mouth" I snarled. 

"Now, now don't loose your temper" I sped towards her and slammed her into the wall, then I slapped her and threw her into the wall again. Damon and Stefan running towards her. 

"ALEXA STOP IT, YOU'RE GONNA HURT HER!" Damon yelled, I shrugged, "SEE THIS IS THE PROBLEM, YOU'VE TURNED INTO A MONSTER" That's it, I raised my hand and slapped him. 

"YOU'RE MY BROTHER AND YOU HATE ME DO YOU THINK I ENJOY KNOWING THAT WELL NEWS FLASH , WELL I DON'T" I broke down into tears AGAIN, jee I must look like a sulk. "I LEFT BECAUSE I KNEW THAT FATHER WOULD BEAT YOU BECAUSE OF THINGS I DID, SO I LEFT HOPING HE WOULD LEAVE YOU ALONE" There we go the actual truth. Damon's face dropped and he came to my side. He rubbed my back, comforting me.

"I-I-I'm so sorry Lex, I didn't... I'm sorry, I just got you back and I couldn't bear the thought of loosing you again, so I just, I'm so sorry" He apologised over and over again. I calmed down. After accepting Damon's apology, I looked around to see Stefan holding Elena up and her looking down at me, a wave of guilt came over me. 

"I am so, so sorry Elena I didn't mean any of that, I shouldn't have taken it out on you, you were right... I did leave my brothers and I will forever regret that" I apologised, she gave me a small smile

"It's fine, I shouldn't have pushed your buttons like that, it was very intrusive and rude of me, sorry" I smiled, we gave each other a small hug just to show that we respect each other now. Damon and Elena went into the kitchen to start up on dinner, I was sweeping up all of the glass from earlier, when I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I looked up to see Stefan standing behind me, "Hey Stef, you okay?" I asked. He looked down to his feet. 

"I need to ask you a question and you have to be completely honest" He said, still looking down at the ground. I turned around slowly, putting down the Brush and shovel. 

"Yeah of course Stef, you can always ask me anything" 

"Do you wanna go back with the Mikaelsons?" He asked. My eyes widened in shock. 

"W-What makes you ask this?" I stutter with shock. 

"I saw the way you looked at Elijah this morning" He looked up at me, "You were so excited to see him again, I could tell you missed him" I cowered my head down... he's right. 

"Of course I missed him, Stefan I lived with him and his nutcase of a family for more than 150 years" 

"So what will it be then?" He asked bluntly. I furrowed my brows in confusion. "Us or Them?"