----30----

The song above can be used where it says below in the story but if u wanna listen beforehand then yo can :) its sixfeetunder by Billie Ellish 

Alexa's POV: 

"YO ALEXA! OVER HERE!" Matt yelled. 

I froze hoping Kol and Rebekah didn't hear anything, but ofcourse when I turned around they were facing right towards me. I gave Matt my infamous glare, in which he returned with shrug. Ugh Matt. I kept walking hoping that they wouldn't want to talk to me.

"Lex" I heard Kol's voice stand out from everyone else's in the room. I put a fake smile on and turned around.

"Kol, hey, I wasn't expecting to see you here tonight" I said biting my tongue.

"Well we weren't expecting to be here tonight either, until we heard a group of teenage girls gossiping about how Tyler Lockwood was seen dancing with Stefan Salvatore's little sister at her going away party" Kol spat back, "Going away huh?"

"I- Ugh- U-"

"You don't need to know that" Damon grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the awkward conversation and into an even better one where Matt and Caroline were arguing over what is the best wine at this party.

"Hey you're back" Tyler came up beside me and handed me another glass but this time it was beer. 

"Tyler, you do realise I'm pregnant and can't drink, are you trying to kill the baby?" I said seriously. I watched as his face began to pale slowly.

"No alexa, I would never, I-I'm so sorry" He stutters, reaching out to grab a juice instead.

"Tyler, it's fine, i'M

"She's over there" I heard someone say in the background, but I thought nothing about it and continued to laugh in Tyler's arms. Suddenly Tyler's body wasn't there and I could feel myself stumbling towards the floor, before a pair of arms pulled me back up, I looked behind me to see Kol smirking, wait what?

"Kol what are yo-" I was cut off by a body sliding up to my feet, I looked down to see Tyler covered in blood, from his nose and mouth, but he just wiped it off and got back up and glared at whatever was the cause of this. I followed his glare, until it landed on a familiar face.

Niklaus.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING KLAUS?" Tyler shouted.

"I COULD ASK YOU THE SAME THING, HAVING MY GIRL WRAPPED UP INTO YOUR ARMS." Niklaus shouted back, I could practically see steam coming out of his ears.

"WELL LAST TIME I CHECKED SHE WASN'T YOUR GIRL. SHE'S NOT JUST AN ITEM THAT CAN BE OWNED, THEN THROWN OUT ONCE YOU'VE FOUND A SO CALLED BETTER ONE" Tyler spat, obviously talking about Caroline. I smiled in awe at him. That was the last straw for Niklaus, as he barged towards Tyler, his hands clenched into fists. Tyler did the same thing and they met half-way. Before I could do anything, Tyler sent the first punch, followed by another. Niklaus was enraged, he began punching Tyler, which caused Tyler to fling all over the place like a rag doll.

Once my senses kicked in, I ran towards to them to help Tyler out, but before I could even move an inch, Kol pulled me back.

"Let go of me Kol" I growled, my wolf side wanting to kick in. Kol immediately obeyed, knowing the consequences if he didn't. I immediately sprinted to the fight, Niklaus had now gotten on top of Tyler and was sending multiple punches to his face. I wrapped my fingers around his shirt and attempted to pull him off Tyler, but he didn't move an inch, the only thing I managed to do was tear his t-shirt. I grabbed one of his biceps, which wowie. and pulled and pulled on it, but once again he didn't move an inch, by now the tears were rolling down my cheeks. I did have my magic obviously, but there were too many humans here to use that. So my last resort was this: