----41----

Alexa's POV: 

"Oh you're back" I heard Tyler say as I walked in through the front door. 

"Um, yeah sorry we took so long, guess we just had a lot to talk about" I chuckled, I feel so guilty lying to him, but it's for the best. 

"You okay?" He asked as he walked up and pulled me into his chest, hugging me, 

"Yeah, just a bit tired" I mumbled, "Well, I better skype my brothers now, so I'll just be upstairs in the study" I smiled up at him.

"Okay, dinners just in the oven, I put some chicken, potatoes and veggies on, they should be done in about 40 minutes" Tyler said, Damn why is he so nice to me?

"Okay, thanks" 

The whole time I was walking up the stairs, the guilt was killing me on the inside, I need to do tell him soon, but ofcourse I'd make sure that my brother's knew everything, I'm sure they'll give me some advice.

A picture of Stefan's face popped up on my screen, "Lexa!" He said cheerfully. 

"Hey Stef" I smiled. 

"How are you little sis?" He asked me,

"Yeah I'm alright" My smile becoming a frown quite quickly, hoping he didn't notice I quickly regained the smile that was on my face previously. 

"Lex, you okay?" He asked, worry written all over his face. I shook my head as tears began to pool in my eyes, "Wait, are you crying?"

"Who's crying?" I heard someone ask in the background, it sounded very like Damon, so i quickly wiped the tears away, I looked at Stefan and begged him with my eyes to not tell Damon that I was crying. 

"Um, no one" Wow that's so believable Stefan...

"Then why did you say, are you crying?" Damon asked him, "Who are you on Skype too? Wait is that Lex? Why didn't you tell me she was on? Wait... She's crying?" Damon bombarded Stefan with questions. I could hear Damon walking up towards the screen, so I put on the best fake smile I could. 

"Hey brother" I tried to sound happy, but it came out more as a squeak. 

"Lexa, why are you crying?" He got straight to the point. 

"I'm not" I squeaked again, dammit. 

"Lex, tell me now, or I swear to god I'll be on a plane in 20 minutes and I will find out what's wrong" He said sternly, I smiled on the inside, he's such a good brother. 

"Fine" I sighed, then began to tell them everything, every single detail.

"Now, I can't bear to look Tyler in the eyes, it kills me everytime. I wan't to tell him so badly, I love Niklaus, but I also love Tyler. I shouldn't have let Tyler come with me, I lead him on, he's so sweet to me and now I have to shatter his heart into pieces. He's going to hate me so much, he'll never want to talk to me. UGHHH" I ran my hands through my thick blonde hair in frustration, my anger issues were getting the best of me, I vamp sped around the room throwing everything onto the ground, why am I so stupid?!?! I forgot Damon and Stefan were watching until I stopped and I fell on the ground crying, the last thing I heard was,

"We're on our way" Before the call  ended and Tyler was rushing into the room to see what was wrong, I sobbed into his chest, I really don't deserve him, he rubbed soothing circles on my back while stroking my hair with his other hand. 

"Hey, calm down angel" He said calmly, "Just breath, look at me" 

I looked up and met my eyes with him, he began to take deep breaths. 

"Follow my breathing" He said, not loosing eye contact with me. 

I began to regain my normal breathing pattern and after about 5 minutes, I was back to my normal state, just with red puffy eyes and a big pile of guilt building up on the inside of me. 

"Okay, are you going to tell me what's wrong now?" Tyler asked after he had lifted me back onto the bed and cleaned up all the shattered glass on the ground. 

"I-I can't" I whispered

"Why not?" He asked. 

"Because it will end up in you being hurt" Tyler's shoulders immediately slouched down. 

"It's him, isn't it?" He sounded really hurt.

"Let me explain, please" 

"There's no need to, I'll pack my bags and head back to Mystic Falls now" Tyler said, abruptly getting up and walking into the wardrobe, 

"Tyler, please let me explain" I begged, tears began to run down my cheeks, "I-I just want to explain"

"You know, I always knew it would be him and him only, But there was a little hope in there that we'd be a happy family and that we'd work, but all that hope is shattered now. I mean what's even good about him? Scratch that you probably think that he's amazing and no one is better than him, Because you worship him, don't you?!" Tyler yelled at me. The stress was getting to me and next minute I knew I was on the ground in agony, I clutched my stomach, screaming out in pain, "Oh my god, Alexa, are you okay?, I'm going to call an ambulance, just try to get comfortable" Tyler put a blanket gently over me as I began to breathe fast. 

"AHHH!" I screamed out. 

"Just hold on a bit longer, the ambulance are on their way" 

I heard a door slam downstairs and saw Tyler jump in fright, he slowly walked towards the door and opened it carefully, but as his fingers gripped the door handle, the door all of a sudden burst open and in came Elijah and Niklaus, worried expressions on their face. Klaus looked down and saw me, he immediately ran to my side and started to rub my forehead, "Hey love, you need to tell me what's wrong?" He asked, trying to sound calm, but failing. 

"I-I-I" I panted. 

"Alexa come on, just tell me, calm down and tell me" He pressured, but in a caring/concerned way. 

"I think our baby is coming"