----32----

Alexa's POV: 

 I could feel two pairs of eyes glued onto me as I was eating my pancakes next to Tyler, I innocently looked up to see Damon and Stefan standing next to eachother taking in everything that was happening infront of them. 

"So did you guys like..." Stefan trailed off. I looked up at him astonished, "I mean like, I wasn't the biggest fan of Klaus, but this is weirder hands down, so please tell me you didn't like you know" Tyler looked up at him with a guilty look on his face. Damon slammed his hands down on the table, making me jump, but Tyler looked unfazed. 

"Goddammit Lockwood, that was our one rule!" Damon yelled out frustrated, "I was half expecting it from Donovan, an actual genuine human being, but not you, I was praying it wasn't going to be you" Damon ran his hands through his hair, obviously annoyed. 

"I mean she's already pregnant, so I couldn't really do much in that department" Tyler muttered.

"WHAT WAS THAT LOCKWOOD?" Damon shouted. I was immediately up on my feet.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP" I yelled, "You're both acting like 5 year olds" Then a shot of pain went up my leg to my stomach, I grabbed onto the kitchen table and groaned in agony. 

"LEXA" Stefan, Damon and Tyler all said in sync, in a flash they were all by my side, helping me to the living room. 

"I'm fine, just pregnancy stuff I guess" I said, but deep down that definitely didn't come from a little child. 

"Okay, but I think you should go to the Doctors, I mean you're certainly due an ultrasound, right?" Damon asked, "Please just go, then we won't be so worried when you leave, which speaking of that, we can pack your bags, because you leave in less than 5 hours. 

"I guess you're right"

"Good! I'll call Caroline and Elena, they can go with you" Stefan began to get up, but I quickly grabbed his wrist and shook my head. 

"No, I only want you guys and Tyler to come with me" i said.

"Okay we can go with you then" Damon said, "I'll get Caroline and Elena to come over and they might be able to help you pack the rest of your stuff later on" 

"Thanks Damon" I smiled up at him ,then at Stefan, "Thanks Stef" 

Once Damon left to go get dressed and Stefan left to call Caroline and Elena, it was just Tyler and I. 

"Do you mean it?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Ofcourse I do" Tyler said, immediately knowing what I was talking about. 

"Tyler, it would mean having to deal with my horrible hormones every single day, then a baby and I j-" 

"Alexa, I understand all of this and I would do anything to have a life like that with you" He said.

"I just wanna make sure you don't feel pressured into doing it, I'm more than capable of being by myself and raising this little monster" I said putting my hands on my stomach.

"I know you are, but wouldn't it be so much more fun to do it together, plus you would get to see this handsome face every morning you wake up" He pointed to his face, causing me to laugh. 

"Sure Lockwood, in your dreams" 

So let me explain something to you, remember how my humanity switch was halfway to the non-humanity side, well after my night with Tyler, It kinda just popped back into place, strange ammi right? But i guess it's for the good, if an original hybrid witch with no humanity got out, it would be the definition of hell. 

But anyways back to it,

"So we gonna make a deal on this?" Tyler asked. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Well, I get to leave with you to New Orleans, we start a life there together in a small little apartment or house by the lake maybe. We raise this little fella or girl, together. I mean yeah ofcourse we will have our little arguments here and there, but I'm sure we can get over that" 

"Deal" I said confidentely and i stuck my hand out waiting for him to shake on it. 

"Deal" He said, shaking my hand and smiling. 

Then the doorbell starting to ring, wonder who that could be? 

"I'll get it" I say, standing up, Tyler nodded then just went on his phone and began texting someone. 

The knocks began to get more urgent and louder, "Calm down I'm coming" I chuckled. 

Whoever it was, was very impatient... 

"Yes okay, I'm here now, what did you wan-" I eventually opened the door to see Niklaus standing there with a bunch of roses in his hands along with some chocolates. 

"Lex..." He breathed out. 

"Klaus" I said sternly but quietly so that Tyler wouldn't be alarmed, "What are you doing here?"

"I had to try and convince you not to go, please don't leave me" He practically begged. 

"Klaus, you need to leave" 

"No please Lex, you don't understand, I'm nothing without you. I struggle, please" 

"She said no Klaus, now I'd rather if you left this property please" I heard Tyler say as he came up behind me. 

"What's he doing here?" Niklaus said, looking offended. 

"Klaus, leave" I said, looking down to my feet.

"I'll leave once you explain what's going on here" 

"Tyler's leaving with me, we're starting a life together" I said strongly. 

"That was our thing..." Klaus said, hurt. 

"Not anymore, now leave and never come back" I slammed the door in his face, without taking one last look at the hurt expression on his face. 

"You okay?" Tyler asked as he pulled me into his chest.

"Yeah" I sighed, "Let's just get this ultrasound over with so we can leave" 

"As you wish" Tyler smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist, "YO DAMON, STEFAN?" 

"Yeah, what's up?" I looked up to see Damon jogging down the stairs with Stefan hot on his tail.

"Is it alright to leave now?" Tyler asked for me. 

"Yeah, Caroline and Elena can just walk in and go finish the packing for you" 

"Thanks D" I smiled to Damon, "You too Stef, I don't know what i'd do without you guys" I smiled. 

"Anything for our favourite sister" 

"You're only sister may i add" I chuckled. 

"Shh that doesn't matter" Stefan laughed as he slung his arm over my shoulder and led me out to the car.