----50----

MAKE SURE TO READ THE A/N AT THE END IT'S VERY VERY IMPORTANT THANKSKSK

Alexa's POV:

"Okay, okay, everyone quiet down" I hear Damon yell out to everyone, I immediately go stop my conversation with Rebekah and turn around, to see Damon standing up at the table, "Since I'm the brother of the bride and all, I'd like to make a speech" 

Oh no... please no 

"So um, here it goes. Alexa, you're the best little sister anyone could ask for, I spent more than 16 years with you, then you sadly left us, but you found your way back and now we can spend more time making trouble together. The day you came back was the best day of my life and I have Klaus to thank for that, if you hadn't of made me ring Alexa, she wouldn't be here right now and I probably wouldn't of ever seen her again. I had no clue you and Klaus had a thing, I just thought it had been a coincidence, to say it was a shock to find out that our enemy was our Sister's lover would be an understatement, but soon enough you made us realise that Klaus could be so much more than our enemy, you showed us the good side of him. Then you guys broke up again and you left for New Orleans for a fresh start with Hope, initially you were getting away from Klaus, but in the end as per usual you ended up falling even more in love with him. I know he makes you happy, so I'm going to have to accept that Stefan and I won't be the most important Men in your life anymore" Damon clears his throat, "Today I handed you my little sister, I trust that you will not break her heart or harm her in anyway" He says to Niklaus, who just looked at him, smiled and nodded in understanding. 

Kol then stood up and cleared his throat, he took out a piece of paper and read over it, but then shook his head and just scrunched up the paper, "I did have a speech, but reading over it now, it doesn't sound as good as Damon's, so improvising is my best option. Niklaus I've known you since the day I was born, you were always the kind brother, but strict brother, you made Sure all of us were kept unharmed. But then our mother and father turned us into these monsters and all of those traits vanished, I thought i'd never get my brother back, I thought that you'd never be capable of loving someone as much as you love Alexa, but here we are today. Now Alexa, When we met you were handcuffed to my couch, so to say it was a shock to me is an understatement, but I'm happy it happened, because then we wouldn't be here today. I remember one day I decided to flirt with you a bit, call you beautiful right infront of Nik, little did you know that when you turned your back to pick flowers for the children in the village, Nik had me in headlock and threatened to drown me over and over again if I didn't stay away from you" I burst out laughing at the end, along with the others, now that's a story I didn't know, "But I'm really excited to be your Brother-in-law, oh and if my brother doesn't treat you well then I'm always another choice too" He winks jokingly at the end, causing me to chuckle. 

Nik looks at me and gives me a toothy smile, "Time for the first dance now love" He whispers in my ear, causing shivers to go down my spine. He stands up and holds his hand out for me, I do the same thing and wrapped my hand around his. We both walk towards the makeshift dance floor under the big white tent and then our song starts playing and we both start swaying in eachothers arms. 

"I love you so much" He whispers in my ear again. 

"I love you too Nik" I kiss his neck and he stiffens. 

"We still have more than 2 hours to go, let's not start this here" His voice goes down a few octaves. I know the kiss effected him but damnnn. 

"Okidoki" I say cheekily. 

"I hope you enjoyed today, was it everything you were hoping for?" He asks me. 

"It was more than what I was hoping for, it was amazing" I say thruthfully.