----35----

Alexa's POV: 

"What are you talking about Niklaus?" I softened my tone after the last words he said. 

"I should be the one that you wake up to every morning and I should be the one that shows you off to everyone" He rambled on. 

"You had your chance Nik and you blew it, in-fact you had more than once chance, you had like 1,000 chances to fix all the mistakes in our relationship and you never did" I blurted out all my feelings. 

"I know Alexa, but this time is different, you haven't just left me, you've left me for another man and that hurts, it hurts so much, you want to start a new life where he's the father to our  child, I should be the one that he or she calls their dad, not Tyler Lockwood" 

"This is the problem Niklaus, you're jealous, because for once I didn't dwell on the loss of you and run back to you, I got over you easily and this time I'm not running back" I said confidently. 

"No you're running away and love like this, it never dies." Niklaus trailed off.

"I'm doing it for my baby" 

"Our baby" 

"Niklaus, I will always love you no matter what, You were the first love of my life and practically my only until now, that love will never go away. But for the better of my baby I need to stay away from danger and wherever you go danger trails behind you" I said, a stray tear falling down my left cheek, "So if you don't mind, you need to leave my brothers and friends will be coming in any second"

"Please don't do this, please Alexa" he begged again.

" please Klaus leave, you have my number, call me later and we can talk" 

"Bye Alexa" 

The voices of my dearest friends and brothers burst through the door as they laughed at something Caroline had suggested. I spun around and immediately my eyes laid on Tyler just like his had to me. 

He walked up to me and laid a small kiss on my forehead, "You sure you still wanna leave?" he asked. 

"Ofcourse, how bout you?" 

"Nope, no regrets" I'd say that nothing could wipe that smile off his face, he was so happy to be leaving i guess. 

"Okay let's make a toast" I was brought back to reality by Damon holding up his glass of Bourbon, insisting that we make a toast, "To Alexa and Tyler, oh and little baby Alexa, on starting a new life and forgetting the past" 

We all lifted our glasses up and said "Cheers" 

Then we spoke for about 30 minutes and the next half hour was an absolute emotional mess, Caroline's mascara began to run down her face, Elena was on the brink of crying and well Bonnie was trynna keep her chill. I had said goodbye to everyone, but Matt, as he was behind the bar. 

Finally his shift was over and I crushed him with the biggest hug ever, "Thank you so much Matt, you were one of the first of Damon and Stefan's friends that I met and was welcomed bye, I appreciate it so much and hey if you're still alive, I'll see you soon yeah?" I joked, he chuckled and gave me another bone crushing hug. 

"I'll make sure to book a flight to New Orleans during the christmas holidays" He smiled down to me. 

"That's 6 months away" I groaned. 

"Exactly, then maybe I'll get to meet little Alexa" He chuckled, "Anyways you better go or you'll be late for your flight" He pointed to the car where Damon, Stefan and Tyler were putting the bags in the trunk.