----31----

Alexa's POV: 

I rolled over groaning as the sun flashed into my eyes, it took me a while to adjust to the bright light. I heard a grunt behind me and felt an arm sling over my waist, my lips almost immediately tugged up into a smile, "Morning beautiful" I heard Tyler whisper into my ear, making shivers run down my spine. 

I spun around to see his hair sticking up in all different directions, causing me too giggle. 

"Morning handsome" I whispered, we spent the next minute or so in silence just soaking up everything. 

"Fuck" Tyler suddenly breathed out, "You leave in like 6 hours" I looked to the alarm clock next to Tyler and saw that it was in-fact 7am, "Do you have to go?" He looked at me with puppy eyes. 

"Tyler look I had so much fun last night and I loved the party, but sooner or later I have to face my problems." I sighed, Raking my hands through my hair 

"But running away won't solve them" He was persistent I'll give him that.

"I know that Tyler, don't you think I've been through all of this in my head, Moving to New Orleans is the only way I can get away from them" I jumped out of bed and walked towards the bathroom, first grabbing my robe from the hook next to my door. 

"Lex" I heard Tyler say softly, then I felt a gust of wind come from behind me, then a finger stroked my cheek, I leaned in to his touch, "Let me come with you please, I can  make sure you're both safe" He whispered into my ear. 

Okay, yes I know, Alexa, I thought you liked Niklaus not Tyler? Well you can have feelings for more than one man okay jee I'm a girl I have my needs too. 

"What about your life? Your friends, family?" I asked him. 

"What family? My whole family was killed in the space of a year, I have no one lex, no one" He ran his hands through his messy hair, "I mean yeah sure I have Caroline, Stefan, Elena and everyone, but I'm not happy here anymore, there are too many memories. It would be good for both of us to start a fresh, maybe even together?"

I thought about it and the more i thought about it, the more appealing it sounded. Tyler, the baby and I, starting a brand new life, together... 

"I would love for you too come with me, if that's what you really want" I smiled. 

He pulled me closer to him, "I would love nothing more" then he placed a soft tender kiss on my lips, he pulled away and began to leave small kisses down my jawline, to my collarbone, then much to my disappointment, he pulled away, but not before leaving one more on my forehead. 

"Join me for a shower" I asked. 

"Ofcourse" He chuckled. 

Then ofcourse we played Barbies in the shower duhhh... 

Kidding... 

We just made out a lot and played barbies too yahh! 

30 MINUTES LATER

 Tyler and I had just finished our barbie playing session about 2 minutes ago and I had gone into Stefan's room to get some clothes for Tyler, as they were near enough the same sizes. I had found a pair of jeans and a plain black shirt, so I chucked them to Tyler who was sitting on my bed. He looked up at me confused. 

"What? Were you going to walk around in a towel all day?" I asked. 

"Anything for you sweetheart" He winked at me, I took a second to take in his gorgeous features, toned abs, six-pack, v-line just at the towel line, biceps, jawline damnnnnn, "Nice view?" Tyler snapped me out of my staring session.

"Huh?" I asked completely dazed. He began to walk up to me till he was just inches away from me. 

"Oh you got a little something right- Here I'll get it" He rubbed his finger under my mouth, where there was clearly drool, "There we go" he chuckled, my face went beet red. 

"Just take the clothes, they're Stefans" I said as I began to walk into my closet. 

I went with a quiet casual look for the plane and just for the day in general: 

I walked out of the closet, to see Tyler all dressed and looking down at his phone

I walked out of the closet, to see Tyler all dressed and looking down at his phone. When I walked out he put his phone down on the bed and whistled, "Beautiful I love it" 

I chuckled, "This outfit is the most casual thing ever" 

"You still look beautiful, even if you wore a bin bag you'd look beautiful" He smiled. 

"Thank you Tyler" 

"Hey Lex!" I heard Stefan shout from the other side of the door. I immediately froze

"Yeah?" I yelled back. 

"We're having waffles for breakfast, I hope Tyler's hungry" He shouted. My hand flew up to my mouth and I glared at Tyler, in which he responded by bursting out laughing. 

"Yeah Stefan! I am starving" He shouted back. 

"Good then!" 

I slapped Tyler's arm, but playfully, which caused him to crack it even more, "It's not funny" I chuckled a bit. 

A/N: I know it's short but it's just a bit of a filler chapter thingy and it's rushed soo yahhh 

But next chapter will be in a few days. Promise x