----37----

Just a reminder of what Alexa looks like ^^^^ 

Alexa's POV: 

CLATTER! BANG! 

A small smile came upon my lips , see if a normal human being woke up to that sound they would be so scared, but I knew it was only Tyler attempting to make breakfast. I swung my legs off the bed and slipped my feet into my warm and fluffy slippers that were laying beside the bed. 

I made my way down the stairs, the sound of plates clashing together getting louder. I turned the corner to see Tyler concentrating on flipping a pancake, his tongue sticking out the corner of his mouth because he was focusing so hard on not failing this flip. I watched as the pancake flew up into the air, then landing into the pan, a look of triumph spread over Tyler's face as he fist pumped the air, I begin to clap, quite impressed by that pancake flip, Tyler looked into my direction and he began to blush, "How long have you been standing there?" He asked me, obviously embarrassed by his actions.

"Long enough" I giggled, I began to make some coffee for both of us, as Tyler was finishing breakfast, "You know you really didn't have to make anything, I would've happily made something" 

"You don't always have to be the one that makes the food, I can cook too" I felt his arms wrap around my waist, I leaned my head back and rested it just between his neck and shoulder, "Do you miss it?" He asked all of a sudden. 

"Miss what?" I asked confused. 

"Mystic falls, your friends and family?" 

"I miss Damon and Stefan, but ofcourse I miss everyone else" I sighed, Tyler began to slowly massage my shoulders, releasing all of the tension in them almost immediately, "But soon enough this place will begin to feel like home too" 

"Time will fly by and before we know it, we'll be sitting on the couch watching our little princess babbling off to her two uncles next to the christmas tree" He chuckled, I hummed in response and Tyler placed his two hands on my stomach and began to rub it, "We are going to love you so much and your mother may not know it yet, but I'm going to spoil you rotten, you'll have a Disney Princess room and the finnest toys in New Orleans, the other children will be so jealous of you." 

"Your father doesn't know this, but spoilling you won't make him your favourite parent" I chuckled. 

"Hey! That's not what I'm trying to do" Tyler defended himself.

"I'm kidding, we'll love you and spoil you equally" Tyler spun me round and beant down to my stomach,

"But I'll spoil you a tinsy winsy bit more" he whispered. I couldn't help but chuckle, "Now my queen, your breakfast awaits, coffee, pancakes, fruit and some chocolate" 

"Why thank you" I curtsied, then we both burst out laughing at my actions. 

20 minutes later: 

"What was that for?!" Tyler had just flicked soap and water at me. 

"Nothing, just felt like it really" He smirked, I grabbed a handful of soap and flicked it back at him, "Heyyyy not the hair" 

"Sorry just felt like it" I shrugged while smirking back at him, "I also don't feel like doing the dishes, so have fun" I smiled and walked away listening to Tyler calling me back. 

I really wanted to test the new bath, so I grabbed my soaps and bath bombs and headed into the bathroom. I had way too much Lush bath bombs, it was too hard to choose, but after a 5 minute sniff session I decided on the Cheer up buttercup bath bomb, it smelt sooo good. 

I had been running the water during this bath bomb sniffing session, so by now it was full, I dropped the yellow bath bomb into the water and took in a good whiff of the smell, Lovely... 

Carefully I placed my foot into the water, testing how hot it was. I slowly dipped the rest of my body in, feeling all my muscles instantly relax, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the peace and quiet. I must've stayed like this for about 10 minutes, before I opened my eyes again and got the shock of my life, Tyler had been sitting down watching me the whole time, "Sorry didn't mean to scare you" He chuckled. 

"It's fine, how long have you been there, you creep" I joked, 

"Only about 5 minutes, you seemed too relaxed, so I didn't want to ruin your zen" 

"Zen?" I burst out laughing, "Wanna come join?" I asked. 

"I actually came up here to tell you that I'm going to pop to the shops and grab a few groceries" Tyler smiled at me, "Will you be okay here?" 

"I'm a big girl Tyler, It's not like I'm going to get kidnapped while your out for an hour or so" I chuckled, "But if you want I can go down to the shops instead" I suggested. 

"No not at all, you stay there and relax" He walked over and gave me a small peck on the lips.

"see ya" I said as he walked out the door, but then he popped his head back in,

"Also my little princess is looking great, she's really growing" He said looking down at my stomach, in which i hadn't actually looked at, but by now I looked hella pregnant, jesus... 

With a final wave and goodbye kiss, I heard The front door close, I instantly sunk down deeper in the bath and rested my head down. Back to my zen session... 

A/N: There we go! I finally found some inspiration to write again. This isn't a long chapter, but it is a cute Ayler/Talexa chapter. The next chapter may or may not have a special appearance by a special original vampire... But yahh hope you enjoyed this chapter

Until next time... 

~Amy xoxo