----9----

Alexa's POV: 

"Kol is that you?" I heard Elijah yell out, we had just opened the huge Oak door that was infront of us, wow this house is so beautiful... 

"Just me brother" Kol replied back, he looked down to me and gave me a reassuring look, I hid safely behind him as we began to walk towards the room that we heard Eliajh's voice come from, I'm hoping it's just him in there, but knowing my luck that's not gonna be the case. 

I let Kol enter first, then slowly I walked In, I kept my head down the whole time, 2 gasps could be heard from their mouths, but I just know there is 3 people in this room not including Kol. "Alexa" Elijah Breathed. "Look up please" I shook my head. 

"Hey, if you're not ready we can just go upstairs" Kol whispered into my ear. I shook my head. 

"No I need to do this eventually" I whispered back. I slowly looked up and saw 3 originals sitting on a black leather couch. I gulped. I have no clue what I am doing. A smile grew on Rebekah's face as she walked towards me, "I missed you" She said hugging me, 

"Beks you saw me like 2 days ago" I laughed.

"2 days too long" She replied, then let go of me. Elijah was next. He Enveloped me in a hug, 

"We meet again" He chuckled, after all the hugs, it was silence and not the comfortable silence, oh hell no, the really awkward silence. I kept my gaze on the ground like it was the most important thing in the world well that was until I felt two fingers lifting my chin up, my face was met with the one I've been longing to see but also the one I've been hoping I wouldn't see. 

"Please look up love" He said softly, I looked around to see Kol pouring himself a glass of Whiskey, staring at us intently just like the others. "You know you look beautiful today" He said Looking me up and down. His hands holding onto my hips, I attempted to wiggle out of his touch, 

"Let me go" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear, "Please, let me go Niklaus" 

His hands loosened the grip, but they didn't leave my body, I looked up at him my eyes glowing yellow, he looked shocked for a second, but then he started to smirk. 

"Let her go now Niklaus" Kol came behind him. 

"Kol this isn't your problem, so go chat with the others have a catch up" Klaus said. 

"NO LET...GO...OF...HER NOW" Kol was getting angry. 

"Kol it's fine" I squeaked, I don't want Niklaus to hurt him. Kol looked like he wanted to protest but didn't, thankfully he walked away and sat down on the couch, giving us the occasional look. 

"Now, where were we?" I looked up at his face and I slapped him... again. "Feisty, I like it" 

"What do you want?" I asked. His face softened, "Please no more Jokes, just tell me what you want" 

"I want you too listen to Me" Shock came Over me, "Please Alexa, can you just listen to my side of the story?" I thought about it, 

"If you let me go, then yes" A smile grew on his face, he immediately took his hands off of me, I breathed a breath of relief

"But first we make a deal" He nodded, listening, "I listen to your side of the story and I get to choose whether or not I want you in my life, if no then you leave me alone forever." 

"and if you do, you live with me in My house" Klaus finished my sentence, I nodded. "Deal" 

I looked over to Kol, "I'll be back in a minute Kol, stay here" I said, but by the look on Kol's face, I knew he wasn't going to stay there, he'd come look for me, "It's fine Kol, please trust me on this one" He sighed, but nodded. 

I turned around to see Niklaus waiting by the door for me, my jacket in hand, You can do this you are an original hybrid after all, he slid the jacket over my shoulders and threw my arms, "Ready?" He asked, I looked up and smiled indicating I was ready. 

5 Minutes Later:

We are currently walking through a park, it's practically empty besides the people walking their dogs, it was now pitch black outside, except for the light that came from the Lampposts, "I'm sorry" Niklaus Blurted out. I looked up at him confused. "I took your child...Our child" His eyes were getting glossy,

"I-I-I Dont kn-" 

"I promise if I could take it back I would, I wasn't in control Lex, my mother had gotten into my head, she made me kill our baby boy, I never would have I swear it Alexa, all I've ever wanted was a child to have and to hold" My eyes were beginning to get glossy now, "I am so so sorry Alexa and I know you will probably never forgive me, I mean I would never forgive me eith-" I cut him off, by slamming my lips against his, he was shocked, but that didn't stop him, because soon enough he was kissing me back. This had to be one of the best kisses we have shared, It wasn't too harsh, it was just right. We both pulled away breathless. 

"Forgive me please love?" He begged. After hearing his story and how heartbroken he looked, told me he was telling the truth, I never believed him until now, but hearing it from him was much better.

"I forgive you Niklaus" He pulled me into his chest, where I snuggled my head in. 

"Well isn't this nice?" Another voice said from behind us, Niklaus pulled me behind him. I looked from behind Niklaus' back to see the person we all feared the most.

"Father" Niklaus breathed out, absolutely shook. 

"Boy" Mikael spat back. Literally.