----14----

Klaus' POV: 

I woke up , the sun in my eyes and the most beautiful human being laying next to me, How did I get this lucky? The blanket was tangled around both of us, making it almost impossible for me to get out but I managed. I gave her a kiss on the forehead before picking my clothes off of the chair next to me and getting dressed. 

I headed downstairs to see Kol sitting on the Sofa reading a book, "Good morning Brother" He said, then looked Over to the clock, "I mean Good afternoon brother" I looked at the clock to see it read, 1:30pm,  God how long were we... Nevermind. 

"I'm going to cook lunch" I announced and walked into the kitchen not realising that Kol had followed me in until he spoke. 

 "Niklaus cooking dinner what a rare occasion" He chuckled. 

"Well I don't see any of you doing it" I said not bothering to look at him. 

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you our dear brother and sister decided to take a trip to the Salvatore's house" He walked over to the fridge, I immediately closed it before he could grab anything,

"What do you mean 'Decided to take a trip to the Salvatore's house'?" I had promised Alexa that no one in her family was going to get harmed by any of us, I wasn't about to break any promise to her. 

"Calm down Nik, they only went over to get the coffin back that they had stolen"

"WHAT COFFIN?!" I boomed. 

"Mother's coffin" Kol looked down to the ground. 

"I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO KILL THOSE SALVATORES WITH MY BARE HANDS, THEY JUST CANT STOP CAN THEY?!"  I heard a whimper behind me, Kol's eyes widened, I slowly turned around to see Alexa standing there with shock written all Over her face, "A-Alex, I-I-" I stuttered. 

"Don't bother explaining anything" Her voice was shaky, "I'll be out before dinner seeming as I'm one of 'Those Salvatores'"

"No please Lex, I'm sorr-" I messed up big time.

"No Klaus, stop I don't want to hear it" Oh god she only used the name 'Klaus' when she was mad or disappointed in me. She spun around and  I watched as she walked away and up the stairs. 

"Are you okay?" Kol asked. I shook my head, but continued on with dinner. 

10 Minutes Later: 

I watched as she made her way down the stairs with her bags, as she got to the bottom Kol went to go hug her and say goodbye, I stayed frozen in my spot not knowing what to do

I watched as she spoke to Kol, then they hugged and she said goodbye, she then began to walk towards the door. I don't know what happened but suddenly I found myself standing just inches infront of her. 

"Klaus you need to move" She said sternly, looking anywhere but my eyes, I lifted her chin up so she was looking at me. 

"Don't Leave me"